Dear all,

I 'm looking for norms about Water Quality listed in
EN 12952-12, (European norm) Water-tube boilers and auxiliary installations :

EN ISO 9963-1, Water quality — Determination of alkalinity — Part 1: Determination of total and composite
alkalinity (ISO 9963-1:1994).
ISO 5814, Water quality — Determination of dissolved oxygen — Electrochemical probe method.
ISO 6059, Water quality — Determination of the sum of calcium and magnesium — EDTA titrimetric method.
ISO 6332, Water quality — Determination of iron — Spectrometric method using 1,10-phenanthroline.
ISO 7888, Water quality — Determination of electrical conductivity.
ISO 8245, Water quality — Guidelines for the determination of total organic carbon (TOC) and dissolved organic carbon (DOC).
ISO 8288, Water quality — Determination of cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, cadmium and lead — Flame atomic
absorption spectrometric methods.
ISO 9964-1, Water quality — Determination of sodium and potassium — Part 1: Determination of sodium by atomic absorption spectrometry.
ISO 9964-2, Water quality — Determination of sodium and potassium — Part 2: Determination of potassium by atomic absorption spectrometry.
ISO 10523, Water quality — Determination of pH.

I'm also looking for :
VGB-Standard Feed Water, Boiler Water and Steam Quality for Power Plants / Industrial Plants
VGB-S-010-T-00;2011-12.EN Third edition 2011.

Thanks in advance.

My email : irianone@gmail.com

See More: REQUEST : norms about Water Quality in Water-tube boilers and auxiliary installations