Has anyone try this software?
    Anyone can solve?

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

See More: EasyTCC

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

Re: EasyTCC

is the one linked by you different from the one

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] and by solve what do you mean? what limitations you encountered?

4.    Sponsored Links

-

Quote Originally Posted by ionioni View Post
    is the one linked by you different from the one

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] and by solve what do you mean? what limitations you encountered?

I was browsing for a log-log (long method of plotting the TCC) procedure to understand the TCC and brought me to the site of Siemens and downloaded it* setup in my pc* just wondering why when i open the apps it is being opened by easypower apps. I am zero when it comes to reversing...any kind assistance?

because it's made by EasyPower (lol) give away for free in exchange they get to advertise to Siemens users ofc
    just a marketing move imo and they lack in that compared for eg with OTI...

Quote Originally Posted by ionioni View Post
    because it's made by EasyPower (lol) give away for free in exchange they get to advertise to Siemens users ofc
    just a marketing move imo and they lack in that compared for eg with OTI...
    lol...didn't read...downloaded just this afternoon* so it's an advertising technique by EP.

8.    Spons.

Quote Originally Posted by orlyboy View Post
    I was browsing for a log-log (long method of plotting the TCC) procedure to understand the TCC and brought me to the site of Siemens and downloaded it* setup in my pc* just wondering why when i open the apps it is being opened by easypower apps. I am zero when it comes to reversing...any kind assistance?
    If you want long method in plotting* you can always use excel.. that's what I do sometimes.. hehe.. or you could use cymtcc...

•