Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EDSA Paladin DesignBase 5.0

Lightbulb EDSA Paladin DesignBase 5.0

Greetings!!

The link below is the installation file for EDSA Paladin DesignBase 5.0 without c.r.a.c.k.

However I have also attached a sample license inside. Please if anyone can c.r.a.c.k this file, please do so and make a k.e.y.g.e.n and share the c.r.a.c.k. I have managed to work this this even without c.r.a.c.k but the process is tedious and may affect other programs running with flexlm license server.

Details about the software:

2000 licensed bus. Many features including protection but the only lacking (as far as I know) is the unbalanced load flow.

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

See More: EDSA Paladin DesignBase 5.0

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

Re: EDSA Paladin DesignBase 5.0

I can provide full EDSA Paladin Design Base 5.1 (full working with 36000 busses, all modules working) but I would like someone to provide me ETAP 12.5 serial code.

My threads; smzakaullah :

4.    Sponsored Links

-

Quote Originally Posted by smzakaullah View Post
    I can provide full EDSA Paladin Design Base 5.1 (full working with 36000 busses, all modules working) but I would like someone to provide me ETAP 12.5 serial code.
    Even if someone is to provide a code for ETAP 12.5, it is not a granted that you will provide a link. Anyone can say what you have just said. If you really wanted to share, share it no conditions ask.

7.    Spons.

Quote Originally Posted by surgeArrester View Post
    Even if someone is to provide a code for ETAP 12.5, it is not a granted that you will provide a link. Anyone can say what you have just said. If you really wanted to share, share it no conditions ask.
    Don't worry my dear. I have already started uploading the files but unfortunately my connection is very slow. As soon as it is completed, i will share it for all.

Quote Originally Posted by abbasdivian View Post
    I think Etap 12.5 code is fGfbh3n6Mks8tB4YkGCv5D+J2CGeVBKKaYyE but i didn't test it
    Mr. abbasdivian

Please provide the .rar password for Automation Studio 6.0.

Quote Originally Posted by fx007 View Post
    Dear SurgeArrestor,

What is the procedure to make DesignBase 5 working with this lic file? I tried but no go....
    Thanks
    First of all you need to change the MAC address of your computer according to the .lic file, because this .lic file is generated for a typical MAC address.

You can still use this license even if the MAC address is different. This license was taken from a different computer. And I tried it in my laptop and it works.

14.    Spons.

15. Re: EDSA Paladin DesignBase 5.0

hello smzakaullah, do you mind providing me with paladin design base 5.1, if possible you can send the link to sedianpo@gmail.com

My threads; sedianpo :

•