Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PDS 8.0 Installation

  1. PDS 8.0 Installation

    PDS 8.0 Installation on windows 7* 8.1 or 10

    Oracle 9i not install in windows 7* 8.1 or 10

    which Oracle above version work with PDS 8.0 software

    Please Help.........


    See More: PDS 8.0 Installation

  2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. Re: PDS 8.0 Installation

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMTEAM View Post
    PDS 8.0 Installation on windows 7* 8.1 or 10

    Oracle 9i not install in windows 7* 8.1 or 10

    which Oracle above version work with PDS 8.0 software

    Please Help.........
    I recommend to use oracle 10g and running on Windows 7
    or
    use oracle 9i and running on Windows XP

    antariksa

  4.    Sponsored Links



    -

  5. Re: PDS 8.0 Installation

    Quote Originally Posted by antariksa View Post
    I recommend to use oracle 10g and running on Windows 7
    or
    use oracle 9i and running on Windows XP

    antariksa
    But how to Installation oracle 10g in running on Windows 7 with PDS

  6. Re: PDS 8.0 Installation

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMTEAM View Post
    But how to Installation oracle 10g in running on Windows 7 with PDS
    just install it like usual.. have a problem?

  7. #5

    Re: PDS 8.0 Installation

    Dear Antariksa*

    Would you mind to explain usual installation procedure step by step if you have previous experiences in installing PDS?
    I am totally new to PDS software.

    Regards.

    My threads; rizo88 :


    •    Spons.


    • Re: PDS 8.0 Installation

      Quote Originally Posted by rizo88 View Post
      Dear Antariksa*

      Would you mind to explain usual installation procedure step by step if you have previous experiences in installing PDS?
      I am totally new to PDS software.

      Regards.
      Same 2 Me please Installation Step
      sdmteam@yhaoo.com

    • #7

      Re: PDS 8.0 Installation

      PDS 8 is not working in windows 7.

      PDS 2011 is working in windows 7

      My threads; DR26 :


      • Re: PDS 8.0 Installation

        Hi,

        Anyone who can share installation files for PDS 8.0? Will be much appreciated.
        By the way, my system is 32-bit Windows 7.

        rian.me.ppg@gmail.com

        Thanks.

        My threads; Engrian :


        Similar Threads

        1. PDS Installation
          By mhmntlk in forum Engineering Software Tutorial
          Replies: 1
          Last Post: 02-23-2017, 12:17 PM
        2. PVT Sim Installation
          By zorro21072107 in forum Pipeline Simulation Community
          Replies: 2
          Last Post: 10-18-2015, 11:02 AM
        3. Installation analysis
          By asebakoghene in forum Engineering Software Tutorial
          Replies: 1
          Last Post: 01-29-2011, 03:54 PM

        Tags for this Thread

        Bookmarks

        Posting Permissions

        • You may not post new threads
        • You may not post replies
        • You may not post attachments
        • You may not edit your posts
        •