Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SKM v8

Re: SKM v8

Quote Originally Posted by hammermill View Post
    No need for EasyPower 9.7 anymore.

Looking for EasyPower 9.8 or ETAP 16.0 in exchange for SKM V8.0. SKM full version with all new modules released.
    Please make youtube video (private view mode) showing that you have software working. I think you not tell truth with v8.

See More: SKM v8

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

3. Re: SKM v8

Quote Originally Posted by user82 View Post
    Please make youtube video (private view mode) showing that you have software working. I think you not tell truth with v8.
    I will prove it with video to those that are capable of trading. Are you capable of trading? Otherwise I'm just wasting my time with no upside. It's the holidays and I'd rather spend time with family.

My threads; hammermill :

•    Sponsored Links

-

my 2 cents:

you should not ask for trading when you need something and i can give you the two most likely situations that will happen
      1. the other party needs what you have however this also very likely means that he doesn't have what you need
      2. you need what the other party has however the other one doesn't need your stuff or he can get it easily (my situation)
      trading usually is started with some sort of profit in mind... you want to get something that has more value in exchange of less

imo you should just simply ask and wait better chances this way. when you proposed trading i automatically banned you from my mind lol

• Re: SKM v8

Quote Originally Posted by ionioni View Post
      my 2 cents:

you should not ask for trading when you need something and i can give you the two most likely situations that will happen
      1. the other party needs what you have however this also very likely means that he doesn't have what you need
      2. you need what the other party has however the other one doesn't need your stuff or he can get it easily (my situation)
      trading usually is started with some sort of profit in mind... you want to get something that has more value in exchange of less

imo you should just simply ask and wait better chances this way. when you proposed trading i automatically banned you from my mind lol
      I challenge you to ***** SKM V8.0.

My threads; hammermill :

Quote Originally Posted by hammermill View Post
        I challenge you to ***** SKM V8.0.
        I can evaluate both of your ***** and ionioni's...

•    Spons.

Last edited by ionioni; 12-31-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Last edited by ionioni; 12-31-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Last edited by ionioni; 12-31-2016 at 01:13 PM.

•    Spons.

Quote Originally Posted by ionioni View Post
        Google Drive flags the main executable PTW32.exe original/untouched from the 8.0.1.6 install as a virus
        great stuff!
        google always do that* sometimes we cant even attach exe files because it says its infected.

•