ipt type="text/javascript"> (fun

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62

Thread: Etap-16

1. Re: Etap-16

I have installed version 16 yesterday and seems to work fine, i am in the process of creating a model to see if all works fine and will keep you updated.

See More: Etap-16

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

3. Re: Etap-16

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]
    All seems to workfine

4.    Sponsored Links

-

5. Re: Etap-16

Hello.
    So that Etap 14 or 16 do not have to restart every 30 or 45 minutes, before opening the Etap, the date of the computer must be changed the next day, after starting the program. Once the work file is uploaded, return the date of the computer to the current day. So there are no problems, save the changes made, settings of protections, switches, etc.

My threads; Polaco100 :

• Re: Etap-16

Is anyone else running into an error where the program just goes crazy and closes and opens,closes and opens,closes and opens,closes and opens, repeatedly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Polaco100 View Post
      Hello.
      So that Etap 14 or 16 do not have to restart every 30 or 45 minutes, before opening the Etap, the date of the computer must be changed the next day, after starting the program. Once the work file is uploaded, return the date of the computer to the current day. So there are no problems, save the changes made, settings of protections, switches, etc.
      Hi Thanks

•    Spons.

Re: Etap-16

Hello.
      I am stunned at your brilliancy dear. When the doctor failed, you found a way. This way that 3F timer will always be negative and return FF.

Still v 18 is much improved.
      Last edited by cadguy; 08-27-2018 at 10:26 PM.

Hello.
      Thanks. Any solution for the reports?

My threads; pajohny :

Hello Thr ET** 16 is not working with me
      I cannot create new projects, and it keeps on showing a USER Called "Admin"

Any one can help PLEASE!!?

My threads; Wael Abdallah :

•