ipt type="text/javascript"> (fun

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Thread: Etap-16

1. Re: Etap-16

Hello, Happy 2018 for all.
    Does anyone have the ABB RED670, RET670 and REQ650 protections modeled on 11, 12, 14 or 16?

See More: Etap-16

My threads; Polaco100 :

• # ADS
      Spons Circuit

• Re: Etap-16

Quote Originally Posted by Polaco100 View Post
      Hi* I need help. With Etap 16 on Windows 10 home I can not save data. I have to close the project and restart again in order to save data
      Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
      Quote Originally Posted by surgeArrester View Post
      has anyone tried to model a transmission in our version of etap? I have noticed that the data in the transmission line will not save.

If you input some information in the transmission line component* after pressing OK and then you open the component again* data is lost.

Has anyone experienced this?

**update***

on one on my files this doesnt work... but it is okay now..
      Yes I too have experienced this,
      It is not 100% which makes it even more hectic

It seems to occur most on transmission cables, although it occurred on motor input data as well (once)
      The solution seems to be reopening ETAP

Make sure your changes are in effect by making a change, pressing "OK" and reopening to see if the changes were applied
      I have no idea what is causing this and only experienced it on the c cra ked version.

•    Sponsored Links

-

Re: Etap-16

anyone has installed ETAP 16 or 14 at Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit OS ? please let me know the procedure.. Thanks in advance.

My threads; sounakroy :

How can I convert the library to the SKM ETAP

My threads; DEGA20 :

Quote Originally Posted by fgf View Post

It seems to occur most on transmission cables, although it occurred on motor input data as well (once)

Make sure your changes are in effect by making a change, pressing "OK" and reopening to see if the changes were applied
        I have no idea what is causing this and only experienced it on the c cra ked version.

I noticed the same problem with transformers and motors. It seems a bug related to a young release. Unfortunately you have always to double check the inputs when you watch the results of calculations

My threads; ocicocic :

•    Spons.

Quote Originally Posted by fgf View Post

I use etap 12 and 16 at the same time because etap 16 is too slow, and has some bugs about modelling freezing about passed 30 minutes, you have to save, close and restar etap to continue working.

first I modell everyting at etap 12, when modelling stage is complete I use etap 16 to make protection coordination and release some reports. I work faster and I don't need to restart etap every 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cadguy View Post
          Why you need to restart every 30 mins? v16 and 18 remain open in my desktop for weeks together.
          when you work on etap 16 like 30-45 mins or more, at the modelling stage the software at one moment stop to making changes on the power system. you have to verify the last changes, i.e. you put a model library on a fuse, you expect that the one line diagram element shows 60 A at rating, and shows 0 A. at that moment if you try to modify that element or others it will not make changes on power system elements. to solve this you must restart the software.

if the software is used to run studies nothing happen, or reports, the software works fine for hours. the issue is with the power system modeling stage module.

v16 and 18 remain open in my desktop for weeks together.
          pls share 18 version.
          Last edited by himmelstern; 06-15-2018 at 10:30 PM.

It makes a time check and compare with 3F. When it exceeds 3F it resets license. If your doctor did not take care of that 3F, it will show bugs, or run fine for years.
          Last edited by cadguy; 06-16-2018 at 05:06 PM.

It makes a time check and compare with 3F. When it exceeds 3F it resets license. If your doctor did not take care of that 3F, it will show bugs, or run fine for years.
          cadguy, kindly i need etap 18 or 16 working without any problems or bug.

Quote Originally Posted by khedr View Post
          cadguy, kindly i need etap 18 or 16 working without any problems or bug.
          Cadguy I need your help, please send your email

•    Spons.

Quote Originally Posted by khedr View Post
          Cadguy I need your help, please send your email
          i can't contact you