Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 58
  1. #13
    Thankyou Marty


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    See More: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

  2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #14

  4.    Sponsored Links



    -

  5. Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

    Hi

    Thanks a lot.!!!!!

    My threads; sathishanbu :


    • #16

    • Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      Can anybody upload in .pdf file, since I am unable to download in my country. due to blocking of 4shared.com website.

      Thanks in advance.

    •    Spons.


    • #18

      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Algiers, ALGERIA
      Posts
      944

      Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      Quote Originally Posted by mrao View Post
      Can anybody upload in .pdf file, since I am unable to download in my country. due to blocking of 4shared.com website.

      Thanks in advance.
      Document compressed with RAR and split in 5 parts.
      In this post 3 parts.
      The last 2 parts in the next post

      Attachments fixed
      Last edited by acier58; 04-15-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Attachments fixed

    • #19

      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Algiers, ALGERIA
      Posts
      944

      Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      Quote Originally Posted by mrao View Post
      Can anybody upload in .pdf file, since I am unable to download in my country. due to blocking of 4shared.com website.

      Thanks in advance.
      Quote Originally Posted by acier58 View Post
      Document compressed with RAR and split in 5 parts.
      In this post 3 parts.
      The last 2 parts in the next post

      Here are the last 2 parts.

      Attachments fixed
      Last edited by acier58; 04-15-2016 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Attachments fixed

    • Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      Dear acier58,

      Thanks for your efforts. However, files are not opening. It is noticing that files are damaged or not supported by PDF. If possible please upload again.

      Thanks in advance.

    • #21

      Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      acier58, shorten the original name so the part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5 are part of the separate names.

      or, those that have them downloaded, make sure to rename them with the .part1.rar, .part2.rar, etc. at the end of the file
      Last edited by Marty Thompson; 04-15-2016 at 05:07 AM.

    • #22

      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Algiers, ALGERIA
      Posts
      944

      Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      Quote Originally Posted by mrao View Post
      Dear acier58,

      Thanks for your efforts. However, files are not opening. It is noticing that files are damaged or not supported by PDF. If possible please upload again.

      Thanks in advance.
      Quote Originally Posted by Marty Thompson View Post
      acier58, shorten the original name so the part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5 are part of the separate names.

      or, those that have them downloaded, make sure to rename them with the .part1.rar, .part2.rar, etc. at the end of the file
      I agree with you.
      I do not know what happened.
      I'll fix everything.

    • #23

      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Algiers, ALGERIA
      Posts
      944

      Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      Quote Originally Posted by mrao View Post
      Dear acier58,

      Thanks for your efforts. However, files are not opening. It is noticing that files are damaged or not supported by PDF. If possible please upload again.

      Thanks in advance.
      Quote Originally Posted by Marty Thompson View Post
      acier58, shorten the original name so the part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5 are part of the separate names.

      or, those that have them downloaded, make sure to rename them with the .part1.rar, .part2.rar, etc. at the end of the file
      Quote Originally Posted by acier58 View Post
      I agree with you.
      I do not know what happened.
      I'll fix everything.
      Attachments fixed and tested.
      You can download API Standard 650 12th Mar. 2013 Add 1 & 2, Err 1 & 2 Jan. 2016.
      from posts #18 and #19

    •    Spons.


    • Re: API 650 12th Edition with ADDENDUM 2, JANUARY 2016

      Thank you very much acier58

    •   

    Similar Threads

    1. API 620 12th Edition
      By Muhammad Ramzan in forum Mechanical Engineering
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 11-23-2018, 05:47 PM
    2. API Standard 650 - 11th Edition, addendum 3, June 2011
      By pkloo80 in forum Mechanical Engineering
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 12-14-2017, 08:52 PM
    3. Addendum 3 of API 650, Welded Tanks for Oil Storage, 11th Edition
      By Nabilia in forum Oil And Gas Production
      Replies: 32
      Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:14 PM
    4. API 653 4th Edition 2009 plus addendum 1&2
      By Wagolin in forum Mechanical Engineering
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 08-09-2013, 05:12 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •