ipt type="text/javascript"> (fun

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: EI Standard for Aviation fuel handling sharing.

Re: EI Standard for Aviation fuel handling sharing.

I need EI 1541, 2nd edition year 2016 and EI 1550, 2nd edition year 2014. Someone having please share. Thanks in advance.

See More: EI Standard for Aviation fuel handling sharing.

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by trungtt View Post
    Ok. Here is the list:
    1. What I need:
    EI 1598 Design, functional requirements and laboratory testing protocols for electronic sensors to monitor free water and/or particulate matter in aviation fuel
    EI Research Report: Electrostatic discharges in two inch aviation fuel filter monitors. Phase 2: Properties needed to control discharges
    EI 1599 Laboratory tests and minimum performance levels for aviation fuel dirt defence filters
    EI Research Report: Electrostatic discharges in two-inch fuel filter monitors
    EI Research Report: Investigation into the effects of lubricity additives on the performance of filter/water separators
    EI 1582 Specification for similarity for EI 1581 aviation jet fuel filter/separators
    Multi-product pipelines: minimum criteria to determine additive acceptability
    EI 1598 Design, functional requirements and laboratory testing protocols for electronic sensors to monitor free water and/or particulate matter in aviation fuel
    EI Research Report: Review of methods of bonding a hydrant dispenser (servicer) to an aircraft for refuelling
    EI 1584 Four-inch hydrant system components and arrangements
    EI 1570 Handbook on electronic sensors for the detection of particulate matter and/or free water during aircraft refuelling
    EI 1560: Recommended practice for the operation, inspection, maintenance and commissioning of aviation fuel hydrant systems and hydrant system extensions
    EI 1585 Guidance in the cleaning of aviation fuel hydrant systems at airports
    Research report: A qualitative assessment of electrostatic risks in jet fuel handling and distribution

2. What I have:
    EI 1529 Aviation fuelling hose and hose assemblies
    EI/JIG Standard 1530 Quality assurance requirements for the manufacture, storage and distribution of aviation fuel to airports
    EI 1540 Design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and testing of aviation fuelling facilities
    EI 1541 Performance requirements for protective coating systems used in aviation fuel storage tanks and piping
    EI 1542 Identification markings for dedicated aviation fuel manufacturing and distribution facilities, airport storage and mobile fuelling equipment
    EI 1550 Handbook on equipment used for the maintenance and delivery of clean aviation fuel
    EI 1581 Specification and qualification procedures for aviation jet fuel filter/separators
    EI 1583 Laboratory tests and minimum performance levels for aviation fuel filter monitors
    EI 1590 Specifications and qualification procedures for aviation fuel microfilters
    EI 1596 Design and construction of aviation fuel filter vessels
    EI 1597 Procedures for overwing fuelling to ensure delivery of the correct fuel grade to an aircraft

Please share me what you have other than mine and tell me if you need any of the above.
    Many thanks.
    Could you please share latest edition of EI 1550.

4.    Sponsored Links

-

Dear all,

As my title of this topic. I need some EI standards for my research in aviation fuel handling. The list is at

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] I have some already (EI1530, 1543, 1529, 1540, 1541, 1542, 1550, 1581, 1583, 1590, 1596, 1597) but after googled for quite long time I still lacking of the others.
    Please share me if you have or if anyone need my existing one, I'm happy to share.

Regards,

Dear Trungtt, as you said you have EI 1550. Please share or email me on khalida.muddasser@gmail.com. I would really appreciate your positive response to my request.

The EI1550 file size is bigger than the allowable upload size, please send me a private msg your email address and I will send directly.

Rgds.
    Dear trungtt,
    I too need EI 1550. Could you please send me on email khalida.muddasser@gmail.com. many thanks in advance.

7. Re: EI Standard for Aviation fuel handling sharing.

Hello,

Any news with EI 1550? thanks!

8.    Spons.

9. Re: EI Standard for Aviation fuel handling sharing.

Does anybody have the book Aviation Fuel by Maxwell Smith?
    Kindly share.

Thank you in advance.

My threads; Shayam :

•