Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Job position for graduate Chem Engr

Quote Originally Posted by Chinmoy View Post
    International opportunity is very rear even for experienced engineer. So look in your locality first. Just work hard. Dont leave the books. Whatever you have studied. Read again again. I made some notebooks after my graduation when i was looking for job. Summarized all the equations i studied during my undergrad in that notebook. And guess what i did not miss a single technical answer in viva. Simple work hard and make yourself perfect.
    Dear sir,
    Thank you very much for your advice. The fundamental subjects such as Fluids, Thermodynamics and etc that I had studied before I can obviously revise them as I still have the textbooks. However, there may be other subjects that are not taught in university but it is used a lot in real world such as P&IDs (this one my university never taught). So may I ask that if there is any other subjects or specific knowledge that is a must for chemical engineers so I could do self-study while finding a job. I am sorry if what I ask might be too broad, but I truly just want to get a clearer look of what I am going to do.
    Many thanks in advance

See More: Job position for graduate Chem Engr

My threads; cortex5 :

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Chinmoy View Post
    International opportunity is very rear even for experienced engineer. So look in your locality first. Just work hard. Dont leave the books. Whatever you have studied. Read again again. I made some notebooks after my graduation when i was looking for job. Summarized all the equations i studied during my undergrad in that notebook. And guess what i did not miss a single technical answer in viva. Simple work hard and make yourself perfect.
    Dear sir,
    Thank you very much for your advice. The fundamental subjects such as Fluids, Thermodynamics and etc that I had studied before I can obviously revise them as I still have the textbooks. However, there may be other subjects that are not taught in university but it is used a lot in real world such as P&IDs (this one my university never taught). So may I ask that if there is any other subjects or specific knowledge that is a must for chemical engineers so I could do self-study while finding a job. I am sorry if what I ask might be too broad, but I truly just want to get a clearer look of what I am going to do.
    Many thanks in advance

My threads; cortex5 :

4.    Sponsored Links

-

5. Re: Job position for graduate Chem Engr

Sorry of being late...next time please drop me a message in inbox Please Call me by my name. "Chinmoy" I don't think your employer will ever want to know whether you know how to develop P&ID. It is impossible to master by oneself rather teamwork is necessary, Rather you should be able to clearly present the basic phenomena behind every unit operation. For example my viva question was.

Though i liked this video regarding P&ID development the Prof. is good.

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]
    Distillation Column Basic theory---Mass transfer
    Distillation column Control system --- Cascaded control
    Type of pump and their detail drawing curves..
    Control PID contrul Tuning
    Control valve Cv calculation
    etc

In linkedin you can follow these person or groups

Chemwork

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] Saeid Rahimi Mofrad Senior Specialty Process Engineer at Fluor
    Mojtaba Habibi Process Engineer
    Fabienne (Fariba) Salimi Process Safety Expert

You can visit cheresources for other tips.

I would encourage you to get AMICheme membership from IChemE though i am not sure it will help to a great degree but it might who knows.

there is lots of thing to study you have to get a job first.

Hope these helps
    Regards
    Chinmoy

ear

PETROLEUM NETWORK IS A GLOBAL PLATFORM CONNECTING
    OIL & GAS COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS (SELLERS, BUYERS AND FACILITATORS).
    THE NETWORK IS A UNIQUE SOLUTION TO INTERMEDIARIES TO MAKE MONEY
    NOT ONLY BY MARKETING THE COMMODITIES, BUT ALSO BY BEING PART OF THE
    AFFILIATE PROGRAM OFFERED BY PETROLEUM NETWORK

HE NETWORK CONNECTS TOP SELLERS (REFINERIES) IN THE WORLD DIRECTLY WITH THE BUYERS AND
    FACILITATORS SUBSCRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE: IT MEANS THAT ALL SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE MONTHLY OFFERS FROM EACH REFINERY.
    IN ADDITION TO THAT, EVERY REGISTERED PERSON IN THE WEBSITE CAN MAKE MONEY BY BEING PART OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

My threads; l.janicijevic :

•