Thread: Need Help - Any thesis or info about liquid loading&unloading in gas well?

1. Need Help - Any thesis or info about liquid loading&unloading in gas well?

If someone got some useful materials about liquid loading&unloading in gas well, please let me know, it would be really appreciated as i really need them.

Plus, i also need materials/ information about any university test well at universities that teach petroleum engineering course around USA.

Regards.

See More: Need Help - Any thesis or info about liquid loading&unloading in gas well?

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

what kind of info are you looking for in gas wells with water? Do you have a specific problem?

4.    Sponsored Links

-

5. i have to do analysis for a test well. this test well tries to simulate liquid loading problem in a real gas well. the test well is just a hole but completed with casing and tubing. so water and compressed air will be injected through annulus from surface to the bottom of the test well. then mixture of those fluids will be produced through tubing. i'm not sure what kind of analysis should be done with this problem. therefore, i am looking for maybe any example of similar project (if available) or any materials that are useful for this. would really appreciate any help.

Well, to understand the theory, you would have to do nodal analysis calculations to identify critical flow rates. Learn to use the Turner correlation. Also, try and get hold of the book "Gas well deliquification, 2nd ed." by Lea, Nickens and Wells from Gulf publishing.

You will then be able to identify and hopefully accurately predict unstable situations. But let me tell you up front that here, theory does not always get reflected in practice - too many unknown variables!!

7.    Spons.

8. Hello I have this Info

Hello , the problem es interesting, I was working with it in some well Gas.

I have it information about well Loading:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

9. Re: Need Help - Any thesis or info about liquid loading&unloading in gas well?

you can find the liquid loading here, the tool to calculate it.

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

My threads; cocconconcoc :

•