Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ip 4.2

1. Ip 4.2

Hi all,
    Senergy has been release IP 4.2. Anybody can be helped to get it.
    Thanks

"Dear software user,
    Senergy Software is announcing the availability of the latest generation of its industry leading, multi-discipline, well data analysis and interpretation tool, IPTM. version 4.2

Significant new functionality includes the release of a Cement Evaluation module, the first such commercially available product, along with a Production Log Analysis module, both of which can be purchased as standalone products.

The Cement Evaluation module assesses cement bond log data, from all service providers and all types of tool, for the criteria needed to provide Annular Hydraulic Isolation. Using an intuitive workflow design, the workflow enables the user to reach an independent and clear conclusion of the cement quality, reducing operational risk.

Production Log Analysis allows users to monitor well production performance from raw production logging data by calculating the contribution of each fluid type (gas/water/oil) at each reservoir depth. The process enables users to identify key areas where issues exist,empowering them to take ownership of their data and to take appropriate actions to improve productivity.

Also released is the Unconventional Resources toolbox, which includes PVT computations for reporting hydrocarbons at surface conditions with output formats available for direct import into common Reservoir Simulators. SOM (Self Organising Maps) are now available to complement results from the existing Cluster Analysis in a new Rock Typing module.

Numerous enhancements to the existing functionality have been included in IP 4.2: text curves that can be fully utilised as curves, functions and discriminators; picks that can be zones boundaries, which further enhance the multi-well workflows; improved lithology shading; porosity and water saturation modules include options for a variable Sxo, and a Vshale workflow; histograms can be shown on cross-plot axes; the Saturation Height module includes an interactive closure correction cross-plot, and a 3D function plot; and the Image Analysis has had many usability improvements.

Please click here to download the new version of IP 4.2.

For more information, please contact ipsupport@senergyworld.com and for further information about Senergy, visit: www.senergyworld.com"

See More: Ip 4.2

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

4.    Sponsored Links

-

5. Re: Ip 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by alx135 View Post
    Who can share install exe and -------- ?
    Please share it
    Hi all,
    i just find IP V 4.2, but it seem i have problem in unpacking of the package i am working on it, i will share the links soon. any one find the solution plz share it.

Regards
    Govdanimos

6. Re: Ip 4.2

Please share it
    Hi all,
    i just find IP V 4.2, but it seem i have problem in unpacking of the package i am working on it, i will share the links soon. any one find the solution plz share it.

Regards
    Govdanimos

8.    Spons.

9. Re: Ip 4.2

Please share it
    Quote Originally Posted by GOVDANIMOS View Post
    Hi all,

Regards
    Govdanimos
    Hi all,

problem resolved for IP V 4.2.2013.275 i can mak it by the total command. any way i will share the complet zip without med only the installer. any one can share the med for IP V 4.1 maby it work for this version IP V 4.2

best regards
    Govdanimos

10. Smile Re: Ip 4.2

Please share it
    Hi all,

Regards
    Govdanimos
    Hi all,

problem resolved for IP V 4.2.2013.275 i can mak it by the total commander. any way i will share the complet zip without med only the installer. any one can share the med for IP V 4.1 maybe it work for this version IP V 4.2

best regards
    Govdanimos

11. Re: Ip 4.2

Hi all,

This the link of IP V 4.2.2013.275 i just upload it. any one have the med plz share it.

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] we waiting for cure guys.

regards
    Govdanimos

12. Re: Ip 4.2

Hi all,

This the link of IP V 4.2.2013.275 i just upload it. any one have the med plz share it.

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] we waiting for cure guys.

regards
    Govdanimos

13. Re: Ip 4.2

Please share it
    Hi all,

Regards
    Govdanimos
    Hi all,

problem resolved for IP V 4.2.2013.275 i can mak it by the total commander. any way i will share the complet zip without med only the installer. any one can share the med for IP V 4.1 maybe it work for this version IP V 4.2

best regards
    Govdanimos
    Hi all,

regards
    Govdanimos

sorry all for double posting.

14. Re: Ip 4.2

Please share it
    Hi all,

Regards
    Govdanimos
    Hi all,

best regards
    Govdanimos
    Hi all,

regards
    Govdanimos

sorry all for double posting.

15.    Spons.

16. Re: Ip 4.2

hi GOVDANIMOS,

i get dll file after unzipping ???

•