Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 44
  1. Re: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

    Hi, I have ASNT HandBooks for RT (Vol 4) PT (Vol 2) and Electromagnetic Testing. Looking for MT and UT


    See More: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

  2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #14

  4.    Sponsored Links



    -

  5. #15

    Re: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

    Ya same here. MT&UT handbooks I don't have . VT, RT&PT I have.
    If anyone here have ASNT NDT Magnetic Particle Testing handbook and UltrasonicTesting handbooks please share.
    Just Click Thanks if you find it useful.
    Feel Free To Ask through Email.
    Er.NikZ
    nikhil.es@gmail.com

    ASME/API/AWS/ASTM/ASM/ASNT/SSPC/NACE/
    ANSI/AISI/ASIC/AFNOR/BSI/BS EN/ISO/CSA/
    DIN/GB/IBR/SAE/ARAMCO/ICC/OHSAS/MSS SP/
    BIS/CSWIP/BGAS


    Terms & Conditions : -
    Try not to share or re-post those link i post here.
    Don't share any link i send you through email address.
    These terms are because to avoid Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Complaint.

    My threads; nikidragon4u :


  6. Re: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

    Quote Originally Posted by nikidragon4u View Post
    Ya same here. MT&UT handbooks I don't have . VT, RT&PT I have.
    If anyone here have ASNT NDT Magnetic Particle Testing handbook and UltrasonicTesting handbooks please share.
    u have VT 3rd electronic edition? If so please share....

  7. #17

  8.    Spons.


  9. Re: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Thompson View Post
    There is a huge file on 4share for 3.2

    [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

    Hi,

    Have you downloaded the same? Can you highlight the contents?

    Regards
    MNT

  10. Re: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

    Many thanks Mr.Nikidragon
    Quote Originally Posted by nikidragon4u View Post
    CSWIP 3.2 handouts

    [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]


  11. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    637

  12. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    637

  13. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    637

  14. #23

    Re: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

    Quote Originally Posted by mnthiraviam View Post
    Hi,

    Have you downloaded the same? Can you highlight the contents?

    Regards
    MNT
    It is over 400mb
    there is a folder on application with CSWIP-WI-1-91 2011, CSWIP-WI-2-92 2012, code of conduct, etc.

    a SBTIS prep course,
    a fracture folder,
    a multi-choice folder with quizes and modules,
    a ndt reports folder with samples,
    a huge folder on RT (340mb),
    a specific theory folder,
    a weld symbols folder

  15.    Spons.


  16. Re: Request: CSWIP 3.2 course materials and model questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Thompson View Post
    It is over 400mb
    there is a folder on application with CSWIP-WI-1-91 2011, CSWIP-WI-2-92 2012, code of conduct, etc.

    a SBTIS prep course,
    a fracture folder,
    a multi-choice folder with quizes and modules,
    a ndt reports folder with samples,
    a huge folder on RT (340mb),
    a specific theory folder,
    a weld symbols folder
    Hi.. Thanx for the update.... Am downloading!!

    Best Regards
    MNT

  •   

Similar Threads

  1. Request: Model questions bank for api 510 & 570 exams
    By mnthiraviam in forum Mechanical Engineering
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 05:36 PM
  2. I need CSWIP Welding Inspection 3.1 training manual & questions
    By kashfaq in forum Materials Science &Corrosion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-14-2016, 10:50 AM
  3. Request CSWIP RI, CSWIP 3.1 examination guideline
    By banjerdkom in forum Mechanical Engineering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 07:45 PM
  4. training materials and questions
    By ises in forum Oil And Gas Process
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 03:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •