Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[ebook] Flow Measurement Engineering Handbook, 3rd Edition - Richard W. Miller

Book Description

Publication Date: March 1, 1996 | ISBN-10: 0070423660 | ISBN-13: 978-0070423664 | Edition: 3

A new edition of the authoritative, single-source handbook to the selection, design, specification, and installation of flowmeters measuring liquid, gas, and steam flows. Miller (president, RW Miller Consulting) supplies the key information on seven-place equation constants and simplifying equations and includes many examples, graphs, and tables to help improve performance, and save time and expense. The revised edition features the latest ISO, ASME, and ANSI-related standards, meter influence quantities for flowmeters, and proposed orifice and nozzle equations. The nine appendices present discussions and proofs, and the generalized properties of liquids and gas. Provides definitive information on selecting, sizing, and performing pipe-flow-rate calculations, using the latest ISO and ANSI standards in both SI and US equivalents. Also presents physical property data, support material for important fluid properties, accuracy estimation and installation requirements for all commonly used flowmeters, guides to meter selection and accuracy, and coverage of linear/differential producers. Includes tabular and graphical representations of equations and extensive cross-referenced appendices.

here it is

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

See More: [ebook] Flow Measurement Engineering Handbook, 3rd Edition - Richard W. Miller

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

3. Re: [ebook] Flow Measurement Engineering Handbook, 3rd Edition - Richard W. Miller

link not working

My threads; krishnagopi :

•    Sponsored Links

-

Re: [ebook] Flow Measurement Engineering Handbook, 3rd Edition - Richard W. Miller

try this link, its still work

• Re: [ebook] Flow Measurement Engineering Handbook, 3rd Edition - Richard W. Miller

thanks

My threads; krishnagopi :

• Re: [ebook] Flow Measurement Engineering Handbook, 3rd Edition - Richard W. Miller

Thank you so much.

My threads; mrquicuong :

•    Spons.

Thank you!

My threads; skooter :

Thanks alot for this amazing community

My threads; ahmedadelm :

Thank you so much ... it's used to take me a lot of time to look for ...

My threads; mandy82588 :

My threads; sidou-82 :

this one can be helpful

My threads; sidou-82 :

•    Spons.

this one can be helpful

My threads; sidou-82 :

•