Thread: ebook reader

Blog Entries

Lightbulb ebook reader

Dear All,

I want to purchase an ebook reader. I want your kind opinion which one is better with respect to following things:

1. Price should be maximum 0.
    2. I have to read technical books, codes, articles on it. Can I transfer those from my PC to ebook reader. This thing is not clear to me as per info from internet.
    3. I want to read pdf, ms office, ms excel, ms ppt, images on the reader.

See More: ebook reader

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

3. Re: ebook reader

I have the KINDLE, Touch version BW and also the old one with Keypad (not touch). I Recommend the Kindle with Keypad (not touch), because the Touch don't have the Landscape functionality very very usefull for PDF Documents.
    One of the advantages for the BW Kindle (basic with WiFi), it's the 1 Month Battery, you see it like a USB Disk, and also the AMAZON Account for New Buys work very well, also you can send Word or PDF documents through an email account like xxxxx@kindle.com, very usefull feature.
    The KINDLE allow to have the same document and reading tracking in your PC, IPHONE, IPAD and KINDLE of course, sincronized!!! very kindle!.

it's my experience with it...

4.    Sponsored Links

-

Blog Entries

6. Re: ebook reader

With the Kindle, YES, you can transfer by USB Connection or you can Transfer through send it to an special email assigned to you by amazon (free of course), like xxxx@kindle.com, and the next time you connect to the WiFi with the Kindle you will receive it automatically. Also, you can sendit to your IPhone-Kindle or IPAD-Kindle in parallel if you configured that.

I didn't mentioned in my last comment about the Kindle, specially the Basic BW with Keypad, it's a very light device, lighter than any Netbook or Ipad I tried.

Well, as i told, i think for readers, Kindle it's the best, for internet browsing, see your emails, or do the work in the same device i do not recommend it.

Regards,
    Eduardoi

7. Re: ebook reader

Ebook reader is help to read the online book it is display the book on the page to provide the full information about any book which you want to read.Ebook reader is open the book language to your language for supported the file for fast result.

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

My threads; scarerosey :

•    Spons.

•