Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 27
  1. #13

    Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

    Hi everyone,

    I need IEC 60079-10-1 2015 Ed Explosive atmospheres – Part 10-1: Classification of areas – Explosive gas atmospheres.

    Thank you very much in advance !


    See More: Api rp 500a & 500b

  2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #14

    Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

    Quote Originally Posted by mutrosa View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I need IEC 60079-10-1 2015 Ed Explosive atmospheres – Part 10-1: Classification of areas – Explosive gas atmospheres.

    Thank you very much in advance !
    Sorry, all I could offer is the 2008 Version of it. Please reply if interested.#
    explosion

  4.    Sponsored Links



    -

  5. #15

  6. #16

    Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

    Quote Originally Posted by ezzat View Post
    Dear Friends
    please share API 505 latest edition
    thank you in advance
    I also need API RP 505 LATEST 2018 edition. someone please share. thanks in advance.

  7. Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

    Quote Originally Posted by KHALIDA View Post
    I also need API RP 505 LATEST 2018 edition. someone please share. thanks in advance.

    [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

    My threads; M Khalid khan :


    •    Spons.


    • Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

      Thanks!

      My threads; vitinrj :


      • #19

      • #20

      • #21

        Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

        Quote Originally Posted by M Khalid khan View Post

        [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

        Jazak-Allah, Khalid, for this great post. I also need API RP 500, 3rd Edition 2012. please upload, if you have in your collection.

      • Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

        Quote Originally Posted by KHALIDA View Post
        Jazak-Allah, Khalid, for this great post. I also need API RP 500, 3rd Edition 2012. please upload, if you have in your collection.

        [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

        My threads; M Khalid khan :


        • Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

          Thanks!

          My threads; vitinrj :


          •    Spons.


          • Re: Api rp 500a & 500b

            Thanks!...

            My threads; rrevetti :


            •   

            Tags for this Thread

            Bookmarks

            Posting Permissions

            • You may not post new threads
            • You may not post replies
            • You may not post attachments
            • You may not edit your posts
            •