Blog Entries
    Good Work Derek
    thanks

See More: most Popular petroleum software

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1 View Post
    ok stingy39 i upload the file at mihd.net and this the link

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] but pleas not that i don't have this software and i found that it will be better for us to send it as separate post for easy sharing software and discussion about it

Quote Originally Posted by coconut123 View Post
    Derek1,can i exchange your petro-sim 3.0?
    I don't have this software and if i have it i share without exchange i only have the list and if you found that one of this software can help you you can open new thread and ask for it request it throw this thread may be some one share

4.    Sponsored Links

-

Thx alot Derek. It is good to see all software in one document.

dear derek1
    thank you for the rich and better list, good work.
    but untl now we havent a link when we can download some soft . please give us how to find the soft
    thanks alots of
    abdel

My threads; abdelurgamm :

• Encom PA or EMFLOW

Hi

I need to get hold of Encom Profile Analyst or Encom EMFLOW (any version OK) - can anyone help?

Thanks

•    Spons.

• i dont know most of these . wa

• thank you brother - can anyone else help

these are softwares made by Encom (

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]
      also i could use Emigma softwares by Petros Eikon -www.petroseikon.com

• Hehehe !!! go get him Geosofts!! ....... I mean PETROWARE!!

My threads; urien :

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1 View Post
        dear all i found list for most petroleum software that use in petroleum industry i hope if we can share tutorials and source for this software

No.
        Software
        Version
        Platform
        Short Description

Applied. Flow.
        Technology. Arrow
        (2005)
        Windows
        AFT Arrow 3.0 provides comprehensive, compressible pipe flow analysis and System modeling capabilities combined with ease-of-use. Addressing open and Closed loop systems, AFT Arrow includes a built-in library of fluids and fittings, variable model configurations, fan/compressor and control valve Modeling and much more. With the optional Chempak add-in, a thermo-physical Database of approximately 600 gases is available to further expand the envelope of your analysis and design. AFT Arrow goes beyond the boundaries of fluid flow analysis, with thermal analysis capabilities including piping Heat transfer, heat exchanger modeling and varying fluid properties. AFT Arrow employs a robust solver using proven matrix methods to solve the governing equations of pipe flow to conduct a true and rigorous compressible Flow solution. AFT Arrow is unique in its ability to solve for adiabatic, Isothermal and generalized heat transfer conditions and with sonic choking.
        The full power of this technical sophistication is readily accessible Through an advanced visual interface. From the powerful drag-and-drop model building features to the fully customizable output, AFT Arrow becomes an
        Extension of the engineer's mind, freeing him or her to focus on their System, not the mechanics of software manipulation.
        More than flow analysis, AFT Arrow let's you build your piping system in Software. Vary pipe sizes, compressor/fan curves, valve settings, fluid properties, operating lineup...virtually anything you can do with the real system can be done within AFT Arrow, accurately simulating the individual System components and their interaction. Whether you're designing new systems, modifying existing ones or analyzing system operations, The ability to analyze alternates and the insight provided by an AFT Arrow model significantly improves the quality of systems engineering you can achieve, Leading to less costly, more efficient and more reliable piping systems.

Msc Adams
        1999 , 2005(12)
        Windows
        When designing a mechanical system such as an automotive suspension or an aircraft landing gear, you need to understand how various components (pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, and so on) interact as well as what forces (noise, vibration, and harshness) those components generate during operation. Adams is a motion simulation solution for analyzing the complex behavior of mechanical assemblies. Adams allows you test virtual prototypes and optimize designs for performance, safety, and comfort, without having to build and test numerous physical prototypes.

ArcGIS
        (9) 2004
        9.1(2005)
        9.2(2006)
        Windows
        ArcGIS is the name of a group of geographic information system software product lines produced by ESRI. At the desktop GIS level, ArcGIS can include: ArcReader, which allows one to view and query maps created with the other Arc products; ArcView, which allows one to view spatial data, create maps, and perform basic spatial analysis; ArcEditor which includes all the functionality of ArcView, includes more advanced tools for manipulation of shape files and geodatabases; or ArcInfo the most advanced version of ArcGIS, which includes added capabilities for data manipulation, editing, and analysis. There are also server-based ArcGIS products, as well as ArcGIS products for PDAs. Extensions can be purchased separately to increase the functionality of ArcGIS.

Aspen tech Engineering Suit
        &
        Windows
        The Aspen Engineering Suite™ (AES) is an integrated engineering environment that provides business value through the creation, management, and deployment of process knowledge
        dear friend
        would u plz help me to find FracCADE and StimCADE software!?
        I need them for my project!
        thanks

do you have the coade tank v3.1?, can you share it?
        my e-mail is wangshengfff@hotmai.com

•    Spons.

• Dear Derek1,

I see that you kniw a lot abut software...I wonder if you have some tutorials or solved problems using CaesarII. If so please share with us... I`d really appreciate...

regards.

Luis.

•