Oil and Gas Industry search engine

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

Oil and Gas Industry search engine is Custom search engine for search mainly on oil and gas web sites and on engineering web sites you can use the search engine from the following link :

It is prefer to add it to your favorite for access easy after that.

Also you can access Oil and Gas Industry Custom search engine throw the following web site

You can contribute in development this search engine by add web sites to its search database by following this steps :

1-Click on Contributors [

2- After approval to be Contributors in the search engine click on

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] page on Google and choose

3-Click on

Remark : instead of above detailed steps you can easily after step 1 click on the following link and star add web sites

See More: Oil and Gas Industry search engine

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

4.    Sponsored Links

-

thank you very much, very useful.

My threads; pidakar :

thanks!

My threads; shadedguy06 :

I am currently conducting doctorate researching the FPSO conversion industry worldwide.

I am looking for websites or organisations who could assist in providing me with avenues to collect data.

What I have found that more than 60% of all conversions have been over budget and or late in completion.

The question is Why!

Large multi national organisations have time after time allowed this to occur and the question is Why?

The realms of project management are no different to the project management used in the building industry, the IT industry, new development and infrastructure industries but generally these other industries do not continually come in with the results as in the marine conversion industry for FPSO's.

I am sourcing input form those who have been directly involved in FPSO projects wordwide for their individual anonymous and confidential input.

My doctorate is thesis is "The Critical Success Factors for the Economical Conversion of Oil Tankers to FPSOs."

I have a list of questions which I would invite people to respond to, if they wish to be a part of the input into this topic.

Things like "whole of life costs", lessons learned, project management fundamentals, safety case management, interface management, change and variation management and simple cost accounting seem to just fly out the door on a repetitive nature.

Names and other personal or company details etc are completely optional.

I am definitely not after proprietry info, company data or people's details for publication, that is unless they wish to do so.

Privacy, confidentiality and anonymity are paramount.

•    Spons.

• thank you for your useful share

My threads; excelvou :

thanks alot for the share

My threads; miniaturindo :

• Re: Oil and Gas Industry search engine

very useful, thanks a lot

My threads; fisher80 :

Re: Oil and Gas Industry search engine

PETROLEUM NETWORK IS A GLOBAL PLATFORM CONNECTING
              OIL & GAS COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS (SELLERS, BUYERS AND FACILITATORS).
              THE NETWORK IS A UNIQUE SOLUTION TO INTERMEDIARIES TO MAKE MONEY
              NOT ONLY BY MARKETING THE COMMODITIES, BUT ALSO BY BEING PART OF THE
              AFFILIATE PROGRAM OFFERED BY PETROLEUM NETWORK

HE NETWORK CONNECTS TOP SELLERS (REFINERIES) IN THE WORLD DIRECTLY WITH THE BUYERS AND
              FACILITATORS SUBSCRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE: IT MEANS THAT ALL SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE MONTHLY OFFERS FROM EACH REFINERY.
              IN ADDITION TO THAT, EVERY REGISTERED PERSON IN THE WEBSITE CAN MAKE MONEY BY BEING PART OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.

My threads; l.janicijevic :

Re: Oil and Gas Industry search engine

PETROLEUM NETWORK IS A GLOBAL PLATFORM CONNECTING
                OIL & GAS COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS (SELLERS, BUYERS AND FACILITATORS).
                THE NETWORK IS A UNIQUE SOLUTION TO INTERMEDIARIES TO MAKE MONEY
                NOT ONLY BY MARKETING THE COMMODITIES, BUT ALSO BY BEING PART OF THE
                AFFILIATE PROGRAM OFFERED BY PETROLEUM NETWORK

HE NETWORK CONNECTS TOP SELLERS (REFINERIES) IN THE WORLD DIRECTLY WITH THE BUYERS AND
                FACILITATORS SUBSCRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE: IT MEANS THAT ALL SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE MONTHLY OFFERS FROM EACH REFINERY.
                IN ADDITION TO THAT, EVERY REGISTERED PERSON IN THE WEBSITE CAN MAKE MONEY BY BEING PART OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.

My threads; l.janicijevic :

•