Complete issue of ASTM (8 volumes)

- Volume 01.01 Steel Piping, Tubing & Fittings (6.03 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] - Volume 01.02 Ferrous Castings & Ferroalloys (6.114 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] - Volume 01.03 Steel Plate, Sheet, Strip, Wire & Stainless Steel Bar (5.514 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] - Volume 01.04 (4.517 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] - Volume 01.05 Steel Bars, Forgings, Bearing, Chain, Springs (9.251 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] - Volume 01.06 Coated Steel Products (7.153 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]
    - Volume 01.07 Ships and Marine Technology (20.075 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] - Volume 01.08 Fasteners; Rolling Element Bearings (6.489 MB):

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

See More: Complete issue of ASTM (8 volumes)

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

4.    Sponsored Links

-

5. they are 2004 edition

My threads; transpower :

• Thanks for share.

My threads; dspinosa :

Blog Entries
        can anyone provide the links for latest edition of ASTM Standards please, thanks in advance.

My threads; npsrinivasarao :

•    Spons.

• Thanks a lot. Volume 01.02 is no longer there.

• Re: Complete issue of ASTM (8 volumes)

all volumes no longer available please send file of ASTM A90

My threads; eng fir :

• Re: Complete issue of ASTM (8 volumes)

You could try these links :

h t t p : / / thepiratebay.se/*******/4621704/ASTM_Standards_%282004%29 (copy/paste the blue part of the link into a new window of your browser and hit Enter ; there you press "Get this *******")

&

h t t p : / / thepiratebay.se/*******/4894769/ASTM.rar (copy/paste the blue part of the link into a new window of your browser and hit Enter ; there you press "Get this *******")

&

h t t p : / / thepiratebay.se/*******/5035336/ASTM_Standards (copy/paste the blue part of the link into a new window of your browser and hit Enter ; there you press "Get this *******")

(you need a bit******* client in order to download, I recommend u******* : h t t p : / / w w w . u*******.com/) (copy/paste the blue part of the link into a new window of your browser and hit Enter)

These are ~2Gb of ASTM Standards - 2004 period collection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
        “What I spent, I had; what I saved, I lost; what I gave, I have.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Best Regards!
        Last edited by VALKISTURR; 01-08-2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: More info about the links provided

•