Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

  1. #1

    CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

    Finally my luck allowed me to reach the new CDEGS 16.2. What a great software! So many new modules.... I am sure many professionals will surely love to upgrade their version.


    See More: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!
    Last edited by cadguy; 03-29-2020 at 02:30 PM.

  2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2

    Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

    Congratulations,he is a lucky man

  4.    Sponsored Links



    -

  5. Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

    Quote Originally Posted by cadguy View Post
    Finally my luck allowed me to reach the new CDEGS 16.2. What a great software! So many new modules.... I am sure many professionals will surely love to upgrade their version.
    Please share link, thanks

  6. #4

    Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

    Really Nice!

    [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

    Last edited by pebin; 05-30-2020 at 10:44 AM.

    My threads; pebin :


  7. #5

  8.    Spons.


  9. #6

    Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

    Can you please share CDEGS software with me ?

    My threads; asrar :


    • #7

      Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

      I can share (SES162.exe), but it's trial only, so it needs a cr@ck! If someone is talented enough and is interested, let me know, and I will upload!

      EDIT: Here it is:

      [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]
      PM me if you were able to cr@ck!

      Last edited by HooK!; 06-16-2020 at 10:29 AM.

      My threads; HooK! :


      • #8

        Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

        Need setup files of full version.
        Also some modules are compiled personally for each customer..
        But it is not a problem.

        My threads; nodongle.biz :


      • Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

        Quote Originally Posted by nodongle.biz View Post
        Need setup files of full version.
        Also some modules are compiled personally for each customer..
        But it is not a problem.
        It's the same setup for everyone. In the

        [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] They say in that page "This distribution of SES Software 16.2 is a full installation of the software. It includes updates up to version 16.2.9125"

        My threads; mortyfield :


        • #10

          Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

          Yes, the setup file I posted above is the full setup file that is distributed to everyone. I said "trial" because it doesn't come with a license so it's not registered. That's where you come in

          My threads; HooK! :



          •    Spons.


          • #12

            Re: CDEGS 16.2 How Nice really!

            Quote Originally Posted by mortyfield View Post
            It's the same setup for everyone. In the

            [link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] They say in that page "This distribution of SES Software 16.2 is a full installation of the software. It includes updates up to version 16.2.9125"

            Could anyone share the installer and the documentation, thanks


          •   

          Similar Threads

          1. Cdegs 15.4
            By ingo_dingo in forum Electrical & Power Engineering
            Replies: 132
            Last Post: 04-03-2020, 03:19 AM
          2. Cdegs 2k
            By rohitsehgal in forum Electrical & Power Engineering
            Replies: 27
            Last Post: 03-03-2020, 02:11 PM
          3. Ses-cdegs
            By raj151857 in forum Electrical & Power Engineering
            Replies: 43
            Last Post: 01-31-2020, 11:38 PM
          4. cdegs 14v
            By raejang3 in forum Engineering Spreadsheets & Presentations
            Replies: 0
            Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:23 AM
          5. Cdegs?
            By abes in forum Electrical & Power Engineering
            Replies: 6
            Last Post: 01-18-2014, 03:39 PM

          Bookmarks

          Posting Permissions

          • You may not post new threads
          • You may not post replies
          • You may not post attachments
          • You may not edit your posts
          •