I was check in TeamViewer his fix ETAP and boom

LoL

See More: Etap 18.1

My threads; mortyfield :

• # ADS
      Spons Circuit

• Re: Etap 18.1

Quote Originally Posted by mortyfield View Post
      I think you know better than anyone else on this matter.
      Maybe you can say who the "bug-master" was to the rest of us.
      That we can stay away from him in the future.
      Excluding those of us who want to pay for bugs.
      Quote Originally Posted by pibygucyk View Post
      It's so blatantly clear who (the) ***guy is
      Can I add Bugs4Bucks?
      Quote Originally Posted by mortyfield View Post
      I was check in TeamViewer his fix ETAP and boom

LoL

Hi Sir, please, who you talk about?

My threads; mouhos :

•    Sponsored Links

-

They are expecting money

My threads; vjvijay88 :

Quote Originally Posted by mouhos View Post
          Hi Sir, please, who you talk about?
          I won't say now who the guy is since I don't want to start stupid fights, I can reply in private if you can't deduce
          I have ETAP from another one, this was just to share with others a funny experience, a software crashing during a seller TeamViewer demo
          I have the video recording of that seller guy TeamViewer demo session, the picture was just a screenshot of the moment it crashed, I can post that if anyone has doubts

My threads; mortyfield :

•    Spons.

Re: Etap 18.1

I am an ETAP regular user from version 11. I noted that versions XX.0.0, even original, are faulty. that versions have so many bugs.

When ETAP wants to release a new version their team works very hard and so fast, they make so many videos commercials and webinars for the new releases. It creates so many expectations to users to make them update their USB keys for the newer version. I noted that they work so fast, and then the XX.0.0 version has so many bugs for the release. I try to use the XX.1 version. example 20.1 and not 20.0.0.

XX.1 versions are more stable, these errors appear on the original one version and version with the solution.

maybe the error that you are showing at that pic, the crash photo, maybe the crash belong for the beta new version and not from the developed solution.
            Last edited by himmelstern; 08-14-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by himmelstern View Post
            I am an ETAP regular user from version 11. I noted that versions XX.0.0, even original, are faulty. that versions have so many bugs.

When ETAP wants to release a new version their team works very hard and so fast, they make so many videos commercials and webinars for the new releases. It creates so many expectations to users to make them update their USB keys for the newer version. I noted that they work so fast, and then the XX.0.0 version has so many bugs for the release. I try to use the XX.1 version. example 20.1 and not 20.0.0.

XX.1 versions are more stable, these errors appear on the original one version and version with the solution.
            Curious how you're trying to find a justification to exclude that seller responsability for what happened, just saying...
            No, the "explanation" you give doesn't apply in this case, it was the first thing I've tested with another ETAP 20 (same number) at someone else, the one I even got in the end, so leave it as it is, it was a bad "solution". Even your seller told me that he will try to fix that bug and days later he asked me if I could help him with that (I was already in the middle of talks with another one so no, I'm no tester for sellers)
            maybe the error that you are showing at that pic, the crash photo, maybe the crash belong for the beta new version and not from the developed solution.
            LoL... No, was no beta or anything else, was the official ETAP 20, few days after official release, I didn't want to post the whole video, to not expose anyone, but I may if this goes on, for me is quite the same.

This is really not important, just thought to share that unique funny moment of a crash during a seller TeamViewer demo, so focus on the lightening part, I won't say his name, don't worry.

My threads; mortyfield :

While creating new project in Etap18., the process stuck at following screen

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

Last edited by sanyad; 08-17-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Re: Etap 18.1

Please share to me ETAP 18.1

My threads; Akshay hegde :

•