Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Edsa

Edsa

Dear Engineers,
    I am looking for EDSA software, Can anyone provide a download link for me?
    thank you very much

See More: Edsa

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit

3. you can download directly or request a demo cd from their website and they can provide you with a working key for limited system

My threads; ray6403 :

•    Sponsored Links

-

Estimated, i have a version of the program edsa, this it is of the year 2004, i could never make it work due to the fact that i could not find the ----- of the program, if you encourage to make it work, warn me and i raise the program to share it.

Best regards

gustavo

My threads; gdeloof :

• Re: Edsa

If anyone have, please upload it..

My threads; venkateshwarc :

Re: Edsa

I have edsa 2005.. however.. for the u*n*l*o*c*k of the program, you have sacrifice the name of your hard drive, if any program is using its name, that program could not work and also i haven't tested it in windows 7. you can still search it in the ******* site.

•    Spons.

here find EDSA 2005 with the med_icine
          I installed with success on my pc with win7 Pro,

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] 002

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] 003

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] 004

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] 005

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] 006

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] 007

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access] 008

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]
          join the files with HJSplit.

enjoy

thanks a lot br1x
          but when i unzip there was an error with CRC check, so please reupload a correct file

for gtpol57 :
          PASSWORD: "please, note that the password is provided only on request, thanks"
          without the quotes!

• Re: Edsa

mediafire dont allow me to download the 001 part

Last edited by detonator; 01-20-2013 at 02:00 AM.

My threads; detonator :

@br1x,

did you really successfully installed EDSA on win7?.. did you try installing it in a 64bit version?

I have tried installing it in a win7 64bit and the installation was a success. But, some modules won't work as windows can identify it whether it is a 32bit or 16bit system. but Load flow, short ckt works.. only modules wont work.

how did you installed it?.. did you changed the serial number of your hard drive?

I installed this program on win 7 pro x86, were previously i have changed the serial of hard disk first to install.
          Consider that is a version of 2005 and the most of softwares in those time is not praxis work out the software for 64 bits
          Being a program developed for x86 OS, the OS 64 should allow it to run in 32-bit emulated

•    Spons.

i have installing it in 64bit.. some of the features works.. but some not.. it appears that windows weren't able to identify what type of program are some of the features

•