Conversation Between jrtn and hameddriller

1. Sponsored Ads
  2. Dear Jrtn
    in one your posts in egpet.net I see you could perfectly install Landmark 5000.1 on Windows 7 64 bit system. You mentioned that "there is a minor issue w/configing the SQL while installing the EDT1.9.0 Release which may cause "no data source" in login screen." As I have the same problem you mentioned in that post please kindly help me with your experience. How can I escape this issue? Can you give me a step by step instruction to config SQL?
    the procedure of installation I followed is as the following:
    1- install EDTThrdPty5000.1ReleaseWinsetup and reboot
    2- install EDM5000.1ReleaseWinsetup and reboot (when you are rebooting, you will get an error referent to sql installation)
    3- install EDT5000.1releasewinsetup and reboot
    4- install EDT_5000.1.9.0_Release later apply any of the lic
    Best Regards
  3. Dear Jrtn
    in one your posts in egpet.net I see you could perfectly install Landmark 5000.1 on Windows 7 64 bit system. You mentioned that "there is a minor issue w/configing the SQL while installing the EDT1.9.0 Release which may cause "no data source" in login screen." As I have the same problem you mentioned in that post please kindly help me with your experience. How can I escape this issue? Can you give me a step by step instruction to config SQL?
    the procedure of installation I followed is as the following:
    1- install EDTThrdPty5000.1ReleaseWinsetup and reboot
    2- install EDM5000.1ReleaseWinsetup and reboot (when you are rebooting, you will get an error referent to sql installation)
    3- install EDT5000.1releasewinsetup and reboot
    4- install EDT_5000.1.9.0_Release later apply any of the lic
    Best Regards
  4. Sponsored Ads
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2