• How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost?

Hi all,

Im a current student and intern at a company focusing on the O&G upstream space. I dont have an O&G background and have been trying to get up to speed on the industry and was hoping you guys could help. I did some searches on this forum and could not find any answers.

Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumbergers Petrel and Eclipse or Landmarks Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost? started by 024 View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      king1598 -
      Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumbergers Petrel and Eclipse or Landmarks Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

Read more:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

• Recent Threads

vikkoo7

Bi-Directional Flow Measurement

Thread Starter: vikkoo7

Hi Dears,

Got an application where i need to use a Single Orifice with a DP type flow meter for bi-directional flow measurement.

Last Post By: vikkoo7 Today, 01:12 PM Go to last post
    iloveHeatex

Ul codes

Thread Starter: iloveHeatex

Can anyone share UL-58 CODE ??

Last Post By: iloveHeatex Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
    Niz222

ASP Test BCSP

Thread Starter: Niz222

Good morning everyone,

I am preparing for the ASP test, I have some books from the references list, but I need the most of them, If you

Last Post By: Niz222 Yesterday, 06:06 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

aconcagua

Aspen Plus: Chemical Engineering Applications------Kamal I.M. Al-Malah

Thread Starter: aconcagua

Last Post By: maromo80 Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    popov_al

BS EN collection

Thread Starter: popov_al

Last Post By: fromCN Today, 12:50 PM Go to last post
    ming002991

Require ASME B36.10M-2018