• How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost?

Hi all,

I’m a current student and intern at a company focusing on the O&G upstream space. I don’t have an O&G background and have been trying to get up to speed on the industry and was hoping you guys could help. I did some searches on this forum and could not find any answers.

Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost? started by 024 View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      king1598 -
      Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

Read more:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

• Recent Threads

ibuki0122

BS EN 746 series request

Thread Starter: ibuki0122

Dear friends,

Please upload standard as below;

BS EN 746-1:1997+A1:2009
    Industrial thermoprocessing equipment

Last Post By: ibuki0122 Yesterday, 07:49 AM Go to last post
    mbmohammed

Nema c50.41 - 2012

Thread Starter: mbmohammed

Hello everyone,

Kindly can anyone share the NEMA C50.41- 2012 when possible...it's urgently needed.

Thanks 4 the usual help.

Last Post By: mbmohammed 12-08-2019, 01:59 AM Go to last post
    danialkamran

Solution to decant crude oil tanker truck without manual intervention

Thread Starter: danialkamran

Dear Friends,
    I seek your help to get an engineering solution to decant an oil tanker truck to complete emptiness with out any manual intervention.

Last Post By: danialkamran 12-07-2019, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

chumy

iso 20816-2016

Thread Starter: chumy

Last Post By: minhphuongpham Yesterday, 11:41 PM Go to last post
    ejagiello

Asme bpvc 2019

Thread Starter: ejagiello

Last Post By: windrider87 Yesterday, 07:25 PM Go to last post
    mej

ABOVE GROUND STORAGE TANKS - Guide to Inspection, Maintenance & Repair - EXCELLENT!!

Thread Starter: mej

Last Post By: noelni Yesterday, 07:24 PM Go to last post