• How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost?

Hi all,

I’m a current student and intern at a company focusing on the O&G upstream space. I don’t have an O&G background and have been trying to get up to speed on the industry and was hoping you guys could help. I did some searches on this forum and could not find any answers.

Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost? started by 024 View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      king1598 -
      Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

Read more:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

• Recent Threads

martin ruben

Applied Fluid Dynamics Handbook - Blevins

Thread Starter: martin ruben

Friends:
    Could someone upload this book?
    Thank You.

Last Post By: martin ruben Today, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    Axel1

Api std 650 13th ed

Thread Starter: Axel1

Can anyone please share API STD 650 13TH ED?

Thanks in advance

Last Post By: Axel1 Yesterday, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    maksud

Petrel 2010 2010 x86 [2010, ENG]

Thread Starter: maksud

Hello,

I had link to petrel 2010 i though sharing it would be helpful maybe

Many thanks in advance

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4131118

Last Post By: maksud Yesterday, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

safetypartha