• How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost?

Hi all,

I’m a current student and intern at a company focusing on the O&G upstream space. I don’t have an O&G background and have been trying to get up to speed on the industry and was hoping you guys could help. I did some searches on this forum and could not find any answers.

Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost? started by 024 View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      king1598 -
      Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

Read more:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

• Recent Threads

parashu

Asme ptc 34 - 2017

Thread Starter: parashu

Hi,

Any one can give me ASME PTC 34 - 2017 edition "Waste Combustors With Energy Recovery" PTC code.

Thanks in

Last Post By: parashu Today, 01:39 PM Go to last post
    vkummer

Cable tray 3d model data base for autocad

Thread Starter: vkummer

Hi,

Please share if anybody has cable tray 3d model data base which can be installed in autocad

Last Post By: vkummer Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post
    vkummer

Perforated and channel cable trays as per NEMA VE1

Thread Starter: vkummer

Dears,

As per NEMA VE1, there is no details about perforated cable trays. I came across a project where as per their standard channel trays

Last Post By: vkummer Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

aabelardo

Asme b16.47 2017

Thread Starter: aabelardo

Last Post By: jefesto Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    Mechen

Composition and Properties of Drilling and Completion Fluids, 6th Edition

Thread Starter: Mechen

Last Post By: sa1ah Today, 03:11 PM Go to last post
    Azad

Advanced Well Completion Engineering 3rd By Wan Renpu