• How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost?

Hi all,

I’m a current student and intern at a company focusing on the O&G upstream space. I don’t have an O&G background and have been trying to get up to speed on the industry and was hoping you guys could help. I did some searches on this forum and could not find any answers.

Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost? started by 024 View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      king1598 -
      Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

Read more:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

• Recent Threads

kornengineer

Request for ANSI/CEMA Book 350

Thread Starter: kornengineer

Dear Sir,

Can anyone please share the ANSI/CEMA Book 350 standard.?

Thank you

Last Post By: kornengineer Yesterday, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    ezzat

Advanced Catalysis Processes in Petrochemicals and Petroleum Refining

Thread Starter: ezzat

Dear Friends
    Please share Book " Advanced Catalysis Processes in Petrochemicals and Petroleum Refining: Emerging Research and Opportunities

Last Post By: ezzat 11-15-2019, 10:18 AM Go to last post
    ezzat

Advanced Catalysis Processes in Petrochemicals and Petroleum Refining

Thread Starter: ezzat

Dear Friends
    Please share Book " Advanced Catalysis Processes in Petrochemicals and Petroleum Refining: Emerging Research and Opportunities

Last Post By: ezzat 11-15-2019, 10:16 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

mehta_pathik

Mss-sp-25 edition 2018

Thread Starter: mehta_pathik

Last Post By: Nabili Today, 01:51 AM Go to last post
    ngtchung

ASME 2019 Share

Thread Starter: ngtchung

Last Post By: alexor13 Yesterday, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    ejagiello

Asme bpvc 2019