• How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost?

Hi all,

I’m a current student and intern at a company focusing on the O&G upstream space. I don’t have an O&G background and have been trying to get up to speed on the industry and was hoping you guys could help. I did some searches on this forum and could not find any answers.

Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost? started by 024 View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      king1598 -
      Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

Read more:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

• Recent Threads

Beshoy Reda

BS EN 1568:2018 Is required please

Thread Starter: Beshoy Reda

can anyone help me to get EN 1568:2018 ?

Last Post By: Beshoy Reda Yesterday, 01:18 PM Go to last post
    hakkik

Asme b31.4

Thread Starter: hakkik

Hi,
    anyone has B31.4 2019 Ed., please share

Last Post By: hakkik Yesterday, 11:48 AM Go to last post
    RaymondChan

API 571 question bank or past year question

Thread Starter: RaymondChan

Do Anyone have tips for API 571 question bank or past year question?

Last Post By: RaymondChan Yesterday, 08:55 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

RİNNO

NACE SP0102-2017-SG (formerly RP0102), In-Line Inspection of Pipelines

Thread Starter: RİNNO

Last Post By: Oliver Garcia Today, 12:36 AM Go to last post
    vova-vipper

API 6A 21st edition (2018)

Thread Starter: vova-vipper

Last Post By: pedrogarcia Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    cadguy

ETAP 19.5 released