• How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost?

Hi all,

I’m a current student and intern at a company focusing on the O&G upstream space. I don’t have an O&G background and have been trying to get up to speed on the industry and was hoping you guys could help. I did some searches on this forum and could not find any answers.

Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

I greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How much do licenses for reservoir analysis software typically cost? started by 024 View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      king1598 -
      Would anyone happen to know the general price range a typical large O&G company like Exxon, Shell, or BP would pay for reservoir simulation softwares like Schlumberger’s Petrel and Eclipse or Landmark’s Nexus program? I know the costs vary due to different variables like contract length, size of the organization, and additional modules but a general range (cost per user, per year) would be very helpful for me to at least begin to map out the price ranges. Contacting the software companies directly didn't really lead anywhere. Any info would help even if it's from smaller E&P companies using the same or other reservoir simulation software.

Read more:

[link Point to another website Only the registered members can access]

• Recent Threads

jwin

Request - Model code of safe practice part 16: Guidance on tank cleaning (2017)

Thread Starter: jwin

Pls share "Model code of safe practice part 16: Guidance on tank cleaning" - 4th edition (2017)

Thx
    J

Last Post By: jwin Yesterday, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    krep22

Gossen Metrawatt METRAwin 10 Data Logging Multimeter Software

Thread Starter: krep22

Hello,

Does anyone have Gossen Metrawatt METRAwin 10 Data Logging Multimeter Software to share?

Last Post By: krep22 03-03-2021, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    jmseor

ISO 10804 2018 "Restrained joint systems for ductile iron pipelines"

Thread Starter: jmseor

Does anybody have this standard: ISO 10804 2018 "Restrained joint systems for ductile iron pipelines - Design rules and type testing"?

Last Post By: jmseor 03-02-2021, 02:49 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

John Keys

IEC 60079-10-1:2020 - Explosive atmospheres

Thread Starter: John Keys

Last Post By: umcad Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    jandonian

AWWA M11 2004 Edition (Steel Pipe_ A Guide for Design & Installation.)

Thread Starter: jandonian

Last Post By: gs153 Today, 04:41 AM Go to last post
    SDMTEAM

Splm ****** 12.00.90.00

Thread Starter: SDMTEAM

Last Post By: zubair267 Yesterday, 01:34 PM Go to last post