View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2018 International Mechanical Code Study Companion

2. Cost Estimation for Oil & Gas Facilities

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I need some database through which I can estimate costs of Oil & Gas Processing facilities like de-hydration plants, Dew Pointing Plants, Inlet Separators, Amine Units, Storage, Gas Compression, Gas metering etc. etc. Cost accuracy is no too much refined, only required for conceptual phase economics.

Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
  3. step by step methods for wrc 107 and wrc 297 for pressure vessel excel sheet

please any one help to hoe to calculated WRC 107 & 297 for pressure vessel nozzle...

(hand calculation)..

please any one help to provide excel sheet for calculation to WRC.....

thanks in adv...
  4. How can someone reach the top of the profession and become a leader in OHS?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wayne J Harris.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	3621

Wayne Harris Chairman of ISQEM

During my travels Im often asked the question how can someone reach the top in our profession and be recognised as a leader of OHS. I have listed below the top ten things that I recommend to people who either work for me, or I have mentored.

1. Think outside of the box and challenge normal ways of doing EHS.
    2. Make sure you do not stagnate in one industry sector, be diverse and learn.
    3. Think, act and talk like a businessman as well as an EHS professional.
    4. Learn skills such as marketing, Public Relations, HR and finance.
    5. Create your own personal image to reflect what you want to achieve.
    6. Network at the right levels of the profession.
    7. Visibility, get known locally and internationally.
    8. Keep your knowledge up to date with latest trends, good and bad ones.
    9. Seek and take advice when you need it
    10. Always remember it takes a team to really make a success, so never claim you did it all yourself.

I know we can add all types of other attributes and values we need to adopt such as, communication, trust, respect, integrity, sensitivity etc., but what people need to do is have hard look at how they are perceived by others.

One of the main problems I have come across for people failing to progress in this industry is that they are out of date with business needs and the commercial world. In todays economic climate OHS professionals need to bring true business added value to their organisation.

Wayne Harris
    Chairman of ISQEM
    www.isqem.com
  5. Urgent Requirement of AUTOSAC.

Hey guies ,

Please help me . I need AUTOSAC ( A cad boosting program for Microstation developed by bentley for Aramco).

Please upload it here if anybody has it.

Thanks in Advance.

Mahesh Yeolekar
    Please contact me and mail me it on mahesh_yeolekar@yahoo.com
  6. Financial services

We are providers of financial Instruments
    DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS AVAILABLE FROM THE PROVIDERS:
    Lease BG 6+2, 7+2, 10+1
    BUY MTNS FC 42+2 and up
    SBLC available
    1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC, MTN.
    2. Total Face Value: 50M Euro (Minimum) - 500M Euro (MAX).
    3. Issuing Bank: Top 25 Bank.
    4. Age: One Year, One Day.
    5. Leasing Price: 10% of Face Value by (MT103-23)
    6. Delivery: MT760 SWIFT TO SWIFT.
    7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
    8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 5banking days.
    CURRENT ISSUING BANKS:
    1] HSBC LONDON [2] BARCLAYS FRANKFURT [3] ABN-AMRO [4] DEUTSCHE BANK [5] PNB
    PARIBAS (SBLC).
    PROCEDURE: DIRECT SWIFT MT760
    Fresh Cut BG/SBLC.
  7. Caesar ii 5.1

Hi folks,
    Can any body help me how to install CAESAR II 5.1 on Window 7 32 or 64 bit? Will be much appreciated if some body assist me.

Thanks and regards
    Hussain
  8. PipeSupport Pro

9. Biodiesel aspen

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to simulate a biodiesel plant in aspen using triolein and it's been quite difficult. I'm using the ElectNRTL property method
    in aspen but it has many warnings in the results. Does someone know how to import the molecular structure of triolein into aspen
    using a MDL file? I found a MX file in pub chem but I don't know how to convert that to MDL.
    Please let me know. I would appreciate. Thanks,
    Rosanne