View RSS Feed

Petrochemical

1. help please

Hi
    I ask if anyone have any petrophysics software with ...... or any software to interpretation well logging data with ...... to use it in my PhD studies.
    please helpe me because I need it very necessary.
    thankyou
  2. Compare Blind flange thickness according to ASME B16.5 and ASME VIII Part UG34

Dear friend,

I want to fabricate a blind flange for hydrostatic testing from plate material (ASTM A36) so i use ASME VIII Div I Part UG34 to calculate the thickness of flange. But it is different in comparison with ASME B16.5 thickness.

I wonder i can fabricate blind flange with thickness calculated as per ASME VIII part UG34 or thickness as per ASME B16.5?

Thanks for your advice.

Phung Ha Long
    Mechanical Engineer.
  3. Natasha plus

Dear All
    I need natasha plus if any one have please send me thanks
  4. Asme b16.19

Hi, I'm looking for ASME b16.19, please someone has it and would like to share it?

I'm looking for, particularly, tolerances for wall thickness in 316L pipe, could someone show the reference normative?

Thanks a lot
  5. Lug Support design for horizontal euipment

Does any one have lug support design for heat exchnager supported on 4 lugs instead of saddle
  6. Nice website for piping literature

Guys...check it out..too good

[url]http://processpiping.blogspot.com/[/url]
  7. Calculate fluid temperature and phase equilibria when a PSV opens

In a vessel protected by a PSV the temperature inside the vessel may reach values higher than those allowable for vessel's materials, for these cases a depressuring system is required.
    Prode Properties allows to calculate the temperature when the PSV opens, these values of temperature and pressure can be compared with the MAWP and MAWT and decide if a depressuring system is required.
    The basis of the procedure is the flash operation at specified volume and pressure.
    The procedure calculates the temperature and phase equilibria when PSV opens.
    To define the composition from Excel open Prode Editor, select stream 5 (or whichever you prefer) and define the composition.
    In cells B1 and B2 enter operating pressure and temperature,
    the procedure will calculate specific volume in cell B3.
    In cell B4 enter the discharging pressure for PSV,
    the procedure will calculate the fluid temperature at specified discharging pressure.
    To view compositions at specified discharging pressure open Prode Editor and select the stream
    psvsimul.xls
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	psvSimul1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	3348
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	psvSimu2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	3349
  8. Mathworks Matlab R2013a (8.01) Windows x32/x64

Description: Programming language for engineering and mathematical calculations. An extensive library of functions makes it easy to work (in particular a graphical representation of data)

What is Matlab
    MATLAB - a high-level technical computing language, interactive environment for algorithm development and modern tools of data analysis. MATLAB compared to traditional programming languages ??(C / C + +, Java, Pascal, FORTRAN) allows an order to reduce the time solution of typical problems and simplifies the development of new algorithms. MATLAB is the foundation of the entire product family MathWorks is the main tool for solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as: modeling facilities and development of control systems, design of communication systems, signal and image processing, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, etc.
    MATLAB allows the kernel as easy to work with real matrices, complex and analytical data types. Contains built-in linear algebra (LAPACK, BLAS), fast Fourier transform (FFTW), functions for working with polynomials, functions, basic statistics and numerical solutions of differential equations. All built-in core MATLAB developed and optimized by experts and work faster or the same as their equivalent in C / C + +
    Key features
    • Platform-independent, high-level programming language oriented to matrix computations and the development of algorithms
    • Interactive environment for code development, managing files and data
    • The functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
    • Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics
    • Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB
    • Tools integration with C / C + +, inheritance code, ActiveX technology
    • Access to the functions. NET

What's new in version R2013a compared with ...
  9. Article: Vertical Turbine Pump Problem (Pumping Propylene)

Quote Originally Posted by kamalnashar View Post
    Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss
  10. Refractoy Thermo

Quote Originally Posted by attyub194 View Post
    To evaluate the refractory lining there are two soft wares SIMU-Therm 7.0 and RLTM 1.04 There evaluation versions are attached
    due to the large size evaluation version could not be uploaded
    http://www.hotwork.org/RLTM/Download.html
    http://www.simu-therm.net/demo-download/view-category.html

Could you please share license/ registration key
    I require it for my thesis

best regards
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast