View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Petrel 2018.2 and Hampson Russel 10.4.2

2. E3D VIDEO & PDF TUTORIAL

3. 2018 International Mechanical Code® Study Companion

4. Cost Estimation for Oil & Gas Facilities

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I need some database through which I can estimate costs of Oil & Gas Processing facilities like de-hydration plants, Dew Pointing Plants, Inlet Separators, Amine Units, Storage, Gas Compression, Gas metering etc. etc. Cost accuracy is no too much refined, only required for conceptual phase economics.

Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
  5. Instrumentation text for free

hai there .........search for" kishore karuppaswamy" or "kishore koduvayur" in google for all engineering related text books and go to instrumentation text........dont forget to comment in the blog if you feel it is helpful......
    jibeesh k
  6. H2s removal from crude oil offshore

We have topside facilities offshore which not designed for handling sour oil . We are going to tie back new wells having h2s and co2 content. What is the best available h2s removal units and technology to treat the multiphase crude before flowing it into the existing facilities offshore ?
    Thanks
    Emad
  7. Power Station Practice

Can any one upload the ebook of Power Station Practice by J. Arogyaswamy.
    Categories
    Technology
  8. AutoCAD 2017

The last version of the AutoCAD 2017
    English - Spanish
    With *****
    http://www.fiuxy.net/programas-grati...-e-ingles.html
    Categories
    Technology
  9. Adobe acrobat dc

CONSIDERANDO QUE GRAN PARTE DE LOS DOCUMENTOS ACTUALMENTE AHORA ESTAN EN FORMATO PDF, AQUI LES DEJO UN EBOOK DEL SOFTWARE ADOBE ACROBAT DC, PARA QUE PUEDAN UTILIZARLO COMO UN PROFESIONAL CON TODAS SUS FUNCIONES.
    ESPERO QUE LE SIRVA TANTO COMO A MI.
    SALUDOS.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/v_muwjXZ...sroom_in_.html
    Categories
    Technology
  10. Rod pump Software

Good day , I need a software to design Rod pump , it is urgent please . I need to download
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast