View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. APHA latest edition

Any body can share APHA latest edition please?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Iso 9001:2015 & iso 14001:2015 latest edition

Quote Originally Posted by amjadmalik75 View Post
    ISO 14001:2015 original PDF
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  3. Iso 9001:2015 & iso 14001:2015 latest edition

Quote Originally Posted by amjadmalik75 View Post
    ISO 9001:2015 original PDF
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  4. Group Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Thompson View Post
    Group Rules
    To all Group Members: As always, thank you for interacting with this community and sharing your thoughts. Please be aware that we have group rules in place to promote a helpful and respectful forum for our industry. This site is for sharing research, ideas, references, resources. It is not a marketplace. Everyone has access to materials or knowledge that could be useful to others. Be a contributor here. This is not a place to throw insults. Thank you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. APHA 22nd Edition

Any body can share APHA latest edition please?
    also BS EN ISO 1182:2010
    UL 10B & UL 10C.

Thanks & Regards:

Amjad Malik
  6. How to arrange your train tickets Hanoi to Sapa

You are planning for a tour to Sapa and the very first thing to make arrangement by yourself is to book train tickets.

There are about 20 train companies running on the route Hanoi - Lao Cai and return, there is not much different between the trains and you will be confused looking at the list of trains to Sapa. Depending on your budget you can find the suitable choice for you, here are some tips to buy train tickets Hanoi to Sapa:

One way fares Hanoi - Lao Cai range from 250,000 VND (12 usd) to 650,000 VND (32 usd) per person depending on the ticket type you select is bed or chair. Please note that train fare Hanoi to Lao Cai does not include meals on board. LC1 is slow train, running daily and stops at most of the stations on the route. LC1 train include the following class:
    - Hard seats with or without air conditioning
    - Soft seats with or without air conditioning
    - Hard sleeper with or without air con on 3 levels
    - Soft sleeper with or without air con on 3 levels
    - Spare seats

Unless you are travelling on a very low budget passengers are recommended to book soft sleepers or seats, just contact any local travel agent to reserve train tickets to Sapa

Most trains to Sapa only travel in the evening, the first trip departs at 19.40 and the last train starts at 23.00, it takes about 8-10 hours from Hanoi to Lao Cai

There are many trains providing soft sleepers cabins for international tourists such as Livitrans train, King Express, Green Express, Orient Express, Tulico, Dong A express...

Some Vietnamese passengers save their money by booking hard seat and bring with them a small mat or a piece of cloth so that they can spread out under the seat, it's really an interesting and useful experience for passengers.

Sapa is one of the most popular destinations in north Vietnam, a lot of people visit Sapa in Tet (Lunar New Year) or national ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. hydrate formation inhibition with methanol, accuracy, Prode Properties

there are a few values published by developer,

"http://www.prode.com/en/hydrate.htm"

I have verified some of these points (ask Prode for the list),
    with simplified model for hydrate formation pressure you may expect an error in the range 3-15% (depending from structure and temperature),
    errors in hydrate formation temperature are in the range 1-2 K

the complex model is more accurate,

when adding methanol as inhibitor erros are about the same (with the specific parameters provided for CPA PR Cubic Plus Association or other models,
    however I suggest to contact Prode for more accurate figures...
  8. Seal Gas system _Some Interesting questions

9. Petroleum Economic

Dear All

I need the (Petroleum Economic by Jean Masseron) any edition, I need it for my research

Please, help me to have this book,
    also, you can shear with me by emil: eng.sara10@gmail.com

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 1703
Size:  1.6 KB
  10. Pressure Vessel Design & DRG

Dear All,

Any have shared Pressure Vessel, Heat Exchanger, Tank, Reactor, Column, Chimney, Boiler Design Calculation & Drawing.

All Code like,
    ASME SEC. VIII-8, Div-1&2
    EN-13445 Part-3
    PD-5500
    AD2000 merkblatt.
    IS, GB.....etc.
    code which is applicable in equipment design.

I want to Hand Calculation design not a software design.

Regards,

Tomy Been
    mrbeen789@gmail.com
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast