View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Instrumentation text for free

hai there .........search for" kishore karuppaswamy" or "kishore koduvayur" in google for all engineering related text books and go to instrumentation text........dont forget to comment in the blog if you feel it is helpful......
    jibeesh k
  2. instruccalc

can anyone help me with instruccalc spread sheet
    Categories
    Instrumentations
  3. Oil and Gas Journal

THE NETWORK CONNECTS TOP SELLERS (REFINERIES) IN THE WORLD DIRECTLY WITH THE BUYERS AND
    FACILITATORS SUBSCRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE: IT MEANS THAT ALL SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE MONTHLY OFFERS FROM EACH REFINERY.
    IN ADDITION TO THAT, EVERY REGISTERED PERSON IN THE WEBSITE CAN MAKE MONEY BY BEING PART OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.

http://www.petroleum-network.com/oca...=5525428643d7e
  4. Astm f 2786-10

Dear friends:
    Please I'm looking for ASTM F 2786-10 "Standard Practice for Field Leak Testing of Polyethylene (PE) Pressure Piping Systems Using Gaseous Media Under Pressure (Pneumatic Leak Testing)", could you share this information if you have it.
    Best regards.
  5. Mathworks Matlab R2013a (8.01) Windows x32/x64

Description: Programming language for engineering and mathematical calculations. An extensive library of functions makes it easy to work (in particular a graphical representation of data)

What is Matlab
    MATLAB - a high-level technical computing language, interactive environment for algorithm development and modern tools of data analysis. MATLAB compared to traditional programming languages ??(C / C + +, Java, Pascal, FORTRAN) allows an order to reduce the time solution of typical problems and simplifies the development of new algorithms. MATLAB is the foundation of the entire product family MathWorks is the main tool for solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as: modeling facilities and development of control systems, design of communication systems, signal and image processing, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, etc.
    MATLAB allows the kernel as easy to work with real matrices, complex and analytical data types. Contains built-in linear algebra (LAPACK, BLAS), fast Fourier transform (FFTW), functions for working with polynomials, functions, basic statistics and numerical solutions of differential equations. All built-in core MATLAB developed and optimized by experts and work faster or the same as their equivalent in C / C + +
    Key features
    • Platform-independent, high-level programming language oriented to matrix computations and the development of algorithms
    • Interactive environment for code development, managing files and data
    • The functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
    • Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics
    • Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB
    • Tools integration with C / C + +, inheritance code, ActiveX technology
    • Access to the functions. NET

What's new in version R2013a compared with ...
  6. Any DNV Phast Software

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly19 View Post
    Hi dear friends
    I am an industrial SHE engineer.
    Please i need any version of DNV Phast Software, and with keys if possible.
    Can you give me a link?
    Thank you
  7. cadworx & cadpipe

hi
    i hope you are fine for CADWORX 2006 TO 2010 AND CADPIPE INDUSTRIAL COMPLETE please see this link. here many other software available.
    http://cgworkshop.webnode.com/software/

for more help contact with me rashidsohail27 @ gmail dot com.
    enjoy and share your ideas with others.
  8. Chemical Engineering Books

Quote Originally Posted by 5161440 View Post
    Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice
    Somnath Chattopadhyay (Author)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzzz.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	2796

download Link: http://bit.ly/XgtyYP

ISBN: 0849313694
  9. analysis synthesis design of chemical processes

Quote Originally Posted by 5161440 View Post
    If someone have "analysis synthesis design of chemical processes" plz do share
    Categories
    Instrumentations
  10. Difference instrument system and cable block diagram

What the difference instrument system block diagram and instrument cable block diagram?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast