View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. How to install Vortex Breaker

[B]Hi friends
    Outlet line from a vessel is horizontal for considering a vortex breaker what we must do?
    if vortex breaker install vertically is it work?
    or it should be install horizontally parallel to liquid surface.
    thanks
    [/B]
  2. Cost Estimation for Oil & Gas Facilities

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I need some database through which I can estimate costs of Oil & Gas Processing facilities like de-hydration plants, Dew Pointing Plants, Inlet Separators, Amine Units, Storage, Gas Compression, Gas metering etc. etc. Cost accuracy is no too much refined, only required for conceptual phase economics.

Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
  3. Handbook pressure vessel by Uegene F. Megyesy 14th edition

Hi everyone

can someone share handbook of megyesy 14th edition, i just have 12th edition. so i need the latest book.
    many thankful if someone can share it
  4. Request for PQR WPS & WQR for ASME and EN ISO

Quote Originally Posted by CANDICEDALAIS View Post
    Hi guys* can someone please upload a library of PQR WPS and Welders qualifications for ASME and EN ISO
    for half inch; 2 inch ; and 6 inch carbon Steel and stainless steel pipe. As well as a few plates that are carbon Steel and stainless steel. Pdf. Would be great.
  5. EN13480-3 Tee Branch Reinforcement Pad Calculation

Hello*

I am doing the branch tee reinforcement pad requirement calculation according to EN 13480-3 section 8.4.3. I have some queries as below.

(1) In Equation 8.4.3-4 ( lpl <= ls). I have calculated the effective reinforcement of shell pipe (ls) value according to equation 8.4.1-2 which is coming around 190 mm. So According to the equation I can use the reinforcement pad width less than ls means less than 190 mm. If I follow the above equation * it will never satisfy the final equation 8.4.3-6. it seems this equation is not correct.
    If code restrict the reinforcement pad width how we can satisfy the final equation without increasing the pad width where reinforcement pad width is also limited to eas according to equation 8.4.3-5. Refer attached code page attachment (EN13480-3-Page-82.pdf). Please suggest.

(2) EN13480-3 equation 8.4.3-5 condition eapl<=eas shall be satisfy.
    I am using the reinforcement pad thickness same as shell thickness* means pad will be cut from shell pipe during fabrication.

I am using the nominal pad thickness same as shell thickness 16 mm with assuming same corrosion allowances. Refer below calculation.
    My nominal shell thickness en=16 mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm.so eas=16-3.4-0.3= 12.3 mm.
    Plate thickness used enpl=16mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm. so eapl=12.3 mm.

Is my calculation & understanding is correct.

As in brief above code restrict the reinforcement pad thickness as well as width to compensate the cutting area for branch.

Please find attached my detail calculation. (Terna Reinforcement pad Calculation30052017.pdf)
  6. EN13480-3 Tee Branch Reinforcement Pad Calculation

Hello*

I am doing the branch tee reinforcement pad requirement calculation according to EN 13480-3 section 8.4.3. I have some queries as below.

(1) In Equation 8.4.3-4 ( lpl <= ls). I have calculated the effective reinforcement of shell pipe (ls) value according to equation 8.4.1-2 which is coming around 190 mm. So According to the equation I can use the reinforcement pad width less than ls means less than 190 mm. If I follow the above equation * it will never satisfy the final equation 8.4.3-6. it seems this equation is not correct.
    If code restrict the reinforcement pad width how we can satisfy the final equation without increasing the pad width where reinforcement pad width is also limited to eas according to equation 8.4.3-5. Refer attached code page attachment (EN13480-3-Page-82.pdf). Please suggest.

(2) EN13480-3 equation 8.4.3-5 condition eapl<=eas shall be satisfy.
    I am using the reinforcement pad thickness same as shell thickness* means pad will be cut from shell pipe during fabrication.

I am using the nominal pad thickness same as shell thickness 16 mm with assuming same corrosion allowances. Refer below calculation.
    My nominal shell thickness en=16 mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm.so eas=16-3.4-0.3= 12.3 mm.
    Plate thickness used enpl=16mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm. so eapl=12.3 mm.

Is my calculation & understanding is correct.

As in brief above code restrict the reinforcement pad thickness as well as width to compensate the cutting area for branch.

Please find attached my detail calculation. (Terna Reinforcement pad Calculation30052017.pdf)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  7. Valuable training material for petroleum cmmunity

Dears*

I have 15 days access for

petroskillseuniversity.activelearner.com/

Here very valuable training material is available.

Please suggest me how the complete website can be downloaded for sharing.

I am trying to save screen shots (auto save by pressing "window sign + prt sc" but its difficult and very lengthy process.
  8. Pipe fitter hand book

Pl find this useful tools for pipe fitter pipe fabricators & Piping engineers

dont forget to say thanks....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  9. Oil and Gas Journal

THE NETWORK CONNECTS TOP SELLERS (REFINERIES) IN THE WORLD DIRECTLY WITH THE BUYERS AND
    FACILITATORS SUBSCRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE: IT MEANS THAT ALL SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE MONTHLY OFFERS FROM EACH REFINERY.
    IN ADDITION TO THAT, EVERY REGISTERED PERSON IN THE WEBSITE CAN MAKE MONEY BY BEING PART OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.

http://www.petroleum-network.com/oca...=5525428643d7e
  10. help please

Hi
    I ask if anyone have any petrophysics software with ...... or any software to interpretation well logging data with ...... to use it in my PhD studies.
    please helpe me because I need it very necessary.
    thankyou
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast