PDA

View Full Version : A-S-P-E-N-O-N-E-v-7.2-DVD1

redsox
10-22-2010, 04:41 PM
We are pleased to announce the availability of the 7.2 release of aspenONE V7

Building on innovations delivered in aspenONE V7, the 7.2 release makes optimizing design and manufacturing processes faster and easier.

Examples include:

ˇ Engineering -- addressing the global increase in multibillion dollar "megaprojects", aspenONEŽ Engineering includes new economic evaluation functionality that allows large owner-operator and engineering companies to slash by as much as 75% the amount of time it takes to produce accurate project estimates.

Note: V7.2 Aspen Exchanger Design and Rating Product Family and Aspen Economic Evaluation Product Family were released in December 2009. With the July 2010 V7.2 release Aspen Exchanger Design and Rating Product Family and Aspen Economic Evaluation Product Family will be V7.2.1. These are available as upgrade installations on V7.2 Engineering DVD. Refer to the Installation Guide for specific instructions and installing the V7.2.1 Upgrades.

ˇ Manufacturing - in the face of dynamic market conditions, aspenONEŽ APC allows process manufacturers to sustain performance improvement benefits from advanced process control by reducing the time and effort required to maintain control applications at peak performance.

ˇ Supply Chain - as government standards for gasoline blending specifications become more stringent, aspenONEŽ Planning & Scheduling allows refineries to model true physical constraints for better blend optimization. This is a critical step in improving margins and specification quality.

ˇ Infrastructure -- the new Aspen Reporting Framework provides an operational intelligence application for refineries that enables faster, more profitable decision-making.

The new features are the latest in a series of innovations delivered by aspenONE V7, which sets the standard for best practices in process optimization.

Learn More

The Release News page on the online Support Center contains the release information specific to your aspenONE V7 Manufacturing and Supply Chain products.

For information on these and many other new features and enhancements in the 7.2 release of aspenONE, Click Here!

To Download ClIcK hErE ()
Password: ()

PS: for security reasons, links are kept in a zip file

Use HjSplit to join the links :: Get HJSPLIT from here ()

Video Proof:

redsox
10-22-2010, 04:44 PM
For Installation procedure (win XP/Win Vista/Win7) and Other ASPEN ONE v7.2 disks (DVD2 & DVD3) drop mail to filespot.net@gmail.com

reza262
10-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Thanks sir
but part 29 is missed!!

ajmlahaider
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Can you please reload it for because te File is temporary unavailable is appearing on the mentioned link.

zinokabyl
10-26-2010, 01:55 AM
many thankx sir
I've juste AspenOne 2003 and I want to get AspenOne V7.2 put I couldn't arrive to download it by megapload because i use my company notwork and it's not allowed for me
please could you put it in 4shared please
your help is really appreaciated
many thankx

mkhurram79
10-26-2010, 01:27 PM
file is temporarily unavailable-----

zinokabyl
10-26-2010, 07:20 PM
daer friends
I need urgently CHEMCAD licencing key , I've juste download it from 4 shared.com
please give me a help

redsox
10-28-2010, 01:10 PM
hi ajmlahaider

links are fine and working

Jokerdebruin
11-19-2010, 06:22 PM
I noticed that file 7 is also missing