PDA

View Full Version : Installing OLGA 5.2.1 in Vista

affi01
06-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Salaams,

I cant get OLGA 5.2.1 to install on my Vista computer. The installer goes right to the end of the installation then comes up with error and then reverses installation. I've tried playing with the settings but wont work.

Can anyone please help?

Regards

azeezy
06-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Can you post the error message or Screen Shot of the error window?

During installation to any Windows OS the .NET framework is the biggest headache but normally goes smoothly. If this is the case, visit Microsoft website to look for upgraded issue. If this is not the case then tell us what you face and may be some one in the forum can help migrate this software safely into win64.

Albert.Tx
08-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Salaams,

I cant get OLGA 5.2.1 to install on my Vista computer. The installer goes right to the end of the installation then comes up with error and then reverses installation. I've tried playing with the settings but wont work.

Can anyone please help?

Regards

Install it first in a PC running under XP. Copy the installed folder, and paste it into your vista PC. Set the license according to the given guide i.e. adjust your license setting, install node-locked license, etc.

In your vista PC, open the OLGA GUI.exe.
In the Tools - Options, set the following locations according to your VISTA PC setting:
OLGA --> Set the path to OLGA-5.2.1.exe location
OLGA Communicator --> Set the path to your OPUS.exe location.
External Tools:
FEMtherm tool
OLGAviewer
Mud Property
FEMThermViewer

Hope this helps.

NPole
11-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Install it first in a PC running under XP. Copy the installed folder, and paste it into your vista PC. Set the license according to the given guide i.e. adjust your license setting, install node-locked license, etc.

In your vista PC, open the OLGA GUI.exe.
In the Tools - Options, set the following locations according to your VISTA PC setting:
OLGA --> Set the path to OLGA-5.2.1.exe location
OLGA Communicator --> Set the path to your OPUS.exe location.
External Tools:
FEMtherm tool
OLGAviewer
Mud Property
FEMThermViewer

Hope this helps.

Heloo Albert.Tx, azeezy, affi01
Would you like to help me for reuploading the ----- for this software. I need it very much.

Thanks. -NPole

mubarikall
03-20-2011, 03:49 PM
I have a problem in GUI of OLGA Version 6. 0. 2. 807. When I open a existing project or create a new project. I could not see or draw the component on screen. Error message as below is indicated on graphic window:

.. :38Error occured at .\win\9_Graphics\Win_HuePBBufferOGL.cpp:228: Couldn't share lists between opengl contextCall stack:0x00000000770c5ca4: KiFastSystemCallRet00x000000007e07634e07634:Dll... .

I need urgent help on this subject. Please any body can help me?

Regards,

Mubarik Ali
email; mubarikll@yahoo.com