PDA

View Full Version : Part Time Oil & Gas Engineering Positions (Egypt base ONLY)

EPCM
07-08-2010, 11:57 PM
We are new-etsablished egyptian company (Cairo) working in the oil & gas EPCM projects.
As first step we would like to hire high calibrated EPCM profisionals who have the experience in working with the inetrnational Oil & Gas Engineering & consutancy companies.
We need the follwoing positions:

1- Project managers
2- Project Engineers
3- Process Engineers
4- I&C Engineers.
5- Electrical Engineers.
6- Static Mechanical Engineers.
7- Rotating Mechanical Engineers.
8- Structural Engineers.
9- Project Control Engineers.
10- Piping Engineers (Materials, Stress, Design).
11- Pipeline Engineers. (Offshore & Onshore).
12- Process Control Engineers.
13- Subsea Engineers

All are required with (9+ & 15+) years of Expereince.

Only who are egyptians and have a good experience in the oil & gas Engineering (NO Operation or Maintenance) Should apply

Please feel free to send your resume to EPCM_Egy@yahoo.com with your position in the subject of ur Email

Thanks,

dabdab
07-11-2010, 11:33 PM
This is a scam. You provide your personal information to anynomous entity and the'll go to your home and rober it and or use the info to fake some IDs.

There is no EPCM company in this world that withholds its name. There is no EPCM company that rejects engineers that have operation and maintenance experience! This is a joke.

I challenge EPCM to post his/her company name, website, physical address, telephone&fax numbers.

Again, this is a fraud my dear Egyptians! Fraud! Fraud!

EPCM
07-12-2010, 11:29 AM
This is NOT a spam!!! we are a company of Engineers, No money is being asked or required to apply for such apply, ONLY the required is the qualified Engineers.

So, please do not go to fast conclusions.

Regarding our name, ALL the profisionals know that a lot of companies prefer NOT to state the details of their companies based on their system policies requirments. Only the selected persons will be informed by these details.

& AGAIN as mentioned, NO money AT ALL is required, so this is ENOUGH proof

mobek
07-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Companies indicate their corporate names, fax #, telephone #, website, email, etc.
You're not asking money right now but you're getting peoples contact cordinates and you'll use for other peuposes.
Companies display name when they advertise job vacanies for the sake publicity.
Sounds like a new Nigerian SCAM.

EPCM
07-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Agreed with the gentlmens comments, My Advice for everybody NOT to pay any money to ANY body at ANY stage of the hiring processes. For us we r searching for the right candidates (With NO MONEY is required AT ALL at ANY stage of the hiring) which seems that we do not have any but just people to put the comments and bothering the others!!!

Have a nice day!!!