http://www.onislam.net/english/reading-islam/
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Landmark R5000.1 - Drilling and Completion Software

Thanks

Re: Landmark R5000.1 - Drilling and Completion Software

I used also "Configuration using services" and had no error during install. I got same error message than Zealousman

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit advertisement

Thanks

Hi all,

Anyway, I hv tried by updating to r5000.1.9 but I still stuck with the same problem about License issue.

Do you have any advice for me?
    - I installed EDTThrdPty5000.1 (Select as server). Then EDM500.1, Then EDT5000.1
    - I correct license.dat to My computer user name and replace in C:\Landmark\LAM
    - I config LMTOOLS to "Configuration using services"
    and in Config services tabs I browse all file.
    - I installed update to EDT_5000.1.9.0 , EDT_5000.1.9.1, EDT_5000.1.9.2

and still stuck with Lincense.

4.    Sponsored Links

-

Thanks

Hi all,
    Have anybody had problems with running LM components after installing? I installed everything as said before. But after entering pw Landmark1 and pressing OK(Enter), program says that "can not login to server" or ---h similar, do not remember now. How did you solve the problem? I am using Win 7, 64bit. After installation of EDM and restarting computer, some commands run in CommandPrompt, then were some errors, just skipped.
    Even tried to install it in XP mode, unsucessful.
    Please help!

Recent Threads by daniyar :

Thanks

I'm having the same problem as the above. I dunno if having all that crazy command prompt error at the restart of computer has anything to do with it..

If yes, what are we doing wrong then?.

Followed instructions as seen on page 6 of this thread

Recent Threads by areaboy :

Thanks

I cant seem to get this program to work.

installed all files, including updates as shown by "zealousman" above.

I got the license file to work too. However I dont have any "data source" to select from before log in. hence I cant log in

any help?

Thanks

Hi all,,

I have tried to install as the guidance mentioned by all of you before..
          I am in the final step now, correct the license file..
          I think our license file is still corrupt.. Can anyone that had the license worked share the link in here?
          It seems like this topic has out of dated, but still many members got stuck to install this software...
          Please help us...

Recent Threads by upil.mbelet :

Thanks

The software works fine. you need to download the license file from page 6 of this thread. Then modify it as the instruction there says. you will be fine.

The idea is to have your Lam software be able to read the license file before you try to launch the application. a number of things will cause this license file to have error like; incorrect computer name, firewall, and in my case, network settings. it is better to just deactivate your firewall and try to see if that works. If not, go to your wireless network settings (network and sharing center. in the case of windows vista "start> control panel>network and sharing center). Switch on all the options under "sharing and discovery". for me I switch all of them on and then it worked

Everything else is working fine

• The Following User Says Thank You to areaboy For This Useful Post:

mh-1363 (08-28-2013)

Thanks

Also could you please send me the license file on jeanmachado26@gmail.com

Recent Threads by jeancm26 :

Thanks

Still trying to make this program work.
              The error I get is the same, can not open database. When I open SQL server I saw that EDMDB is read-only file, this maybe is a problem.
              If anybody was able to run that program, can you please check if EDMDB is ready-only in SQL server.

[This link Point to another website Only registered and activated users can see links.]

[This link Point to another website Only registered and activated users can see links.]

Recent Threads by daniyar :

Thanks

guys,

I know I might be asking for too much but is there anyway I request for an install video. I am also having all sort of issues with the install. Your help will be greatly appreciated by a student. Thanks.

Recent Threads by princedamnedkkl :

Thanks

@ daniyar, you seem to have got it ok. just log in with user name: edm, and password: Landmark1. as far as i know, you can only log in with "EDM 5000.1 Single user db". If you have this showing, and your lisense (ignore my spelling) is working, you should be able to log in to more than half of the applications there.

@Prince.... you need to uninstall everything, delete all the landmark files created, uninstall Lamtools(using the uninstall guide shown in the Lam description pdf file) after this, restart your pc then follow the steps below. This should work for windows vista and windows seven. I duno of other OS

1. Install the EDT third party file (this should also install the Lam software towards the end) If the installer continues to install Lam without error, proceed to step 3. Else it will ask you to install lam manually then see step 2

2. Open your new landmark folder (C:\Landmark)and look for Lam install folder. click and install Lam tools (selecting server side). after this, it will prompt you to restart, you can ignore this and go to next step

3. Install EDM5000.1release and follow instructions. Quite straight forward on this one. At then end it will ask you to restart. click yes and restart your pc. (it is important to remember that you have to adjust your firewall settings before restart. There is a particular port that can be forwarded to facilitate this.. but i cant remember the port, you can search the internet for the answer. For me I just switch off my firewall and enable files just as I posted above)

4. When PC starts, there will be some command prompt updating. might have error or not just continue whatever the result

5. Install EDT5000.1release. Again, another straight forward installation when this ends, you dont need to restart your pc.

6. Edit your lisense file as shown many times on this thread and restart pc. you can run a test to see if your lisense is working. Open Lamtools (C:\Landmark\LAM\bin\lmtools) and click the server tab then click "perform status enquiry". you should get a result confirming the lisense server is up something like (User-PC.: license server UP (MASTER) v11.4). If you see this, then the lisense is working fine. if not, search this thread for solution to the problem

7. At this point, you can run your software and it will work. OR

8. you apply ----- EDT_5000.1.9.0 , EDT_5000.1.9.1, EDT_5000.1.9.2. Just click the ----- after you download them and they should update automatically.

Note: After you apply -----, You need to install EDM5000.1release again. this time select the "repair" option and restart your pc

I hope this helps. If you have any particular question, feel free to ask

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to areaboy For This Useful Post:

ananda1 (01-20-2014), mh-1363 (08-28-2013)

Thanks

@Prince, follow the instructions posted earlier on page 6 of this thread. it works that way.

Remember to uninstall completely everything before you try again. Also delete landmark folders and Lamtools from registry. there is a pdf somewhere here showing you how this is done.

if you have any specific query, u can ask

@daniyar. I've got the software to work for me. don't bother with all that sql stuff. its too complicated. Just use the edm user name and Landmark1 password to log into EDM5000.1 single user db

•