Golden Software Voxler 1.1
Explore the world of three-dimensional visualization with Voxler!
Voxler takes your raw, complex data and models it in a rich, interactive, visual environment. With an easy-to-use user interface, you will quickly visualize, evaluate, investigate, and examine your data.
Who should use Voxler?
- Geoscientists with 3D data from drill holes, petrography, seismic studies, and remote sensing surveys.
- Environmental Professionals with 3D data from groundwater and soil contaminant studies.
- Meteorologists with 3D data from atmospheric studies.
- Oceanologists with 3D data from ocean surveys of water temperature, salinity, and contaminants.
- Biologists with 3D data from organism sampling.
- Bio-technicians visualizing Confocal microscopy data.
- Medical Professionals with 3D data from MRI, CT, and ultrasound scans.
- Engineers with 3D data showing parameters distributed throughout the volume of an object.
- Engineers dealing with the visualization of computational fluid dynamics.
- Research and Development Groups performing numerical simulations.
- Geo-Statisticians needing to illustrate reservoir characterizations.
- Seismologists requiring velocity modeling.
- Anyone who wishes to see the distribution of 3D data.
Golden Software: Makers of Surfer, Grapher, Voxler, MapViewer, Didger, and Strater Software
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
› See More: Golden Software Voxler 1.1