Average life span of the gas well can be estimated by knowing the following parameters.
1. Depth of the well
2. Net pay thickness
3. Presence of gas pay zones above the presently completed zones.
4. Gas base line
5. Quality of the gas
6. Production profile / Production history of wells/ reservoir/ poo
7. Quality of the completion equipment like normal tubing, casings or chromium steel, casings
8. Erosional velocities
9. Sand production history
10. History of changing of beans or chokes
11. Condensate / hydrate production tendency
12. Workover requirement
13. Market demand
All these parameters will result in estimating the economics from producing the well over a particular period of time. By this, the average life span of a well can be estimated