Now We can access Petroleum Community by domain www.petrolcom.net______________ website new domain www.petrolcom.net
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry* 40 Volume Set

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 190 Posts

Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry* 40 Volume Set

Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry* 40 Volume Set

Editorial Reviews
    Review
    "Every user in industry and academia will be enthusiastic about this comprehensive and excellently conceived reference work." (Chemie Ingenieur Technik) "The Fifth Edition is the culmination of 80 years of experience and tradition* fully international in scope and presentation with articles of the highest quality. It deserves a place in every library that aspires to offer comprehensive reference material on industrial chemistry. I can recommend it without reservation." (Angewandte Chemie)
    "Clearly* it stands as one of the preeminent encyclopedias in the field of science and technology and should be acquired by any library that claims to offer comprehensive reference collections." (American Reference Books Annual)
    "An indispensable reference work for applications scientists of all persuasions. Every library should have a copy. A publication of highest quality and recommended without any reservations." (Dyes and Pigments)
    "Ullmann's has a number of plus features that distinguish it from competing material: its structure is the result of over 80 years of experience and tradition; it is entirely international in scope* concept* and presentation; only the very best and most authoritative reference material being presented at the highest levels of authenticity* each article is designed with the reader in mind." (Chemical Business)
    "Widely considered to be the prime reference source for all branches of chemistry...this new edition will be published as a complete 40-volume set in December 2002* and will contain the highest standard of industrial chemistry content available." (ACS Show Daily* August 21* 2002* Boston)
    "Generations of chemists and engineers have relied on the well structured and trusted information from Ullmanns Encyclopediaand you still can..." (Word Trade)
    "...contains over 800 articles on the latest developments in industrial chemistry....nearly 600f the material has been updated or newly written...an online edition of the encyclopedia is also available." (Journal of the American Chemical Society* Vol. 125)

Review
    "The contents and organization of the Fifth Edition are excellent...and worth the investment we have made." —Chief Librarian* ELF Atochem North America
    Product Details
    $4*764.69

• Hardcover: 30080 pages
    • Publisher: Wiley-VCH; 640 edition (February 21* 2003)
    • Language: English
    • ISBN-10: 3527303855
    • ISBN-13: 978-3527303854
    • Product Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 14 inches
    • Note: Gift-wrapping is not available for this item.

Free Download link

[This link Point to another website Only registered and activated users can see links.]

[This link Point to another website Only registered and activated users can see links.]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamed For This Useful Post:

bh72 (05-03-2012)

3. # ADS
    Spons Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    nice one
    thanks alot
    No One Knows What His Destiny Will Be*
    My Blog

5.    Sponsored Links

-

Thanks
    Really Great. please continue ur work periodically. don't quit from uploading books like these..

Thanks
    Assalamualaikum* Does any one has another links for this book?
    I has a problem download from this link ...

Thanks
    Alhamdulillah* my download was successfull...Thank's bro

Thanks
    Nice book* thank's alot....sukron

Thanks
    I have problem on extract my file successfull download* is there any one could help me?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hyuda View Post
    I have problem on extract my file successfull download* is there any one could help me?
    dear can explain you problem* what the wrong message you have

anther link

Thanks
    Ok* thank's for your new links...Jazakumullah khairan

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Elhagar View Post
    dear can explain you problem* what the wrong message you have

anther link

I mean: The file that i was download cannot be extract.."File Error Report for part 2 until part 6"..So thank's for your new links..
    Last edited by hyuda; 11-05-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Zoro View Post
    nice one
    thanks alot
    hikiufjf

Thanks

Thank you very much!!!!

I was lookin for somthing like that for a long time. This in an amazing contribution. Thank you very very much.

•