Now We can access Petroleum Community by domain www.petrolcom.net______________ website new domain www.petrolcom.net

Thread: Artificial Lift Economics

Thanks

Question Artificial Lift Economics

Dear colleagues* I need your help to make an economic evaluation comparing continuous gas-lift versus electrical submersible pumps for high PI and high rate producing wells (>6000 bpd). MS Excel sheet showing all the parameters to consider will be of great assistance. Thanks in advance and waiting for your prompt response.

Petroengineer.

› See More: Artificial Lift Economics

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Hi Petroengineer* I´m new member in this forum. Do you speak spanish?. Excuse me* my english is not fluent but I will try to help you.

There are many economical indicators that you can showing in the spreedsheet. Some indicators are the following:

To gas lift: recovery factor by this method* usefull lifetime* gas comsuption v.s produced net barrels* power compression required v.s produced net barrels* cost of gaslift equipment (mandrels* valves* technical assitences* instrumentations) installing and maintenance* days and cost of completation (head x-max tree* security valves* string* others)* flowline and gas lift lines costs (the diameter is not necesary the same of ESP)* operations and mantenance cost. Final indicators to economics evaluation NPV and/or IRR.

For ESP (electrical submersible pumps) Completation: recovery factor by this method* usefull lifetime* power comsuption v.s produced net barrels* cost of ESP equipment (pumps* cables* accesories* Control panel* instrumentations* others) BES installing and maintenance* days and cost of completation (head x-max tree* security valves* string* others)* flowline costs (the diameter is not necesary the same of GL)* operations and maintenance costs. Final indicators to economics evaluation NPV and/or IRR.

I hope can I help you.....regards

Recent Threads by pebraco :

•    Sponsored Links

-

Thanks
      Dear pebraco* thanks for your quick response. I already did the nodal analysis for both gas lift and esp. What I need now is the capex estimate for gas compression* side pocket mandrels* gas lift valves* esp equipment* etc. and opex for both gas lift and esp systems. Any help on this matters will be much appreciated. Thanks again for your help.
      petroengineer

Thanks
      I apologize* I was out by surgery. The information required for you* I do not have available. I suggest you consult with suppliers for these technologies.

This depends on sizing completion and only suppliers to know the cost.

regards

Recent Threads by pebraco :