knowmuhammad.com

Thread: Artificial Lift Economics

Thanks

Question Artificial Lift Economics

Dear colleagues, I need your help to make an economic evaluation comparing continuous gas-lift versus electrical submersible pumps for high PI and high rate producing wells (>6000 bpd). MS Excel sheet showing all the parameters to consider will be of great assistance. Thanks in advance and waiting for your prompt response.
    Petroengineer.

2. # ADS
    Spons Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Hi Petroengineer, I´m new member in this forum. Do you speak spanish?. Excuse me, my english is not fluent but I will try to help you.

There are many economical indicators that you can showing in the spreedsheet. Some indicators are the following:

To gas lift: recovery factor by this method, usefull lifetime, gas comsuption v.s produced net barrels, power compression required v.s produced net barrels, cost of gaslift equipment (mandrels, valves, technical assitences, instrumentations) installing and maintenance, days and cost of completation (head x-max tree, security valves, string, others), flowline and gas lift lines costs (the diameter is not necesary the same of ESP), operations and mantenance cost. Final indicators to economics evaluation NPV and/or IRR.

For ESP (electrical submersible pumps) Completation: recovery factor by this method, usefull lifetime, power comsuption v.s produced net barrels, cost of ESP equipment (pumps, cables, accesories, Control panel, instrumentations, others) BES installing and maintenance, days and cost of completation (head x-max tree, security valves, string, others), flowline costs (the diameter is not necesary the same of GL), operations and maintenance costs. Final indicators to economics evaluation NPV and/or IRR.

I hope can I help you.....regards

Recent Threads by pebraco :

•    Sponsored Links

-

Thanks
      Dear pebraco, thanks for your quick response. I already did the nodal analysis for both gas lift and esp. What I need now is the capex estimate for gas compression, side pocket mandrels, gas lift valves, esp equipment, etc. and opex for both gas lift and esp systems. Any help on this matters will be much appreciated. Thanks again for your help.
      petroengineer

Thanks
      I apologize, I was out by surgery. The information required for you, I do not have available. I suggest you consult with suppliers for these technologies.

This depends on sizing completion and only suppliers to know the cost.

regards

Recent Threads by pebraco :