Now We can access Petroleum Community by domain www.petrolcom.net______________ website new domain www.petrolcom.net
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Companion Guide to the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code-Fourth ED

Quote Originally Posted by Rammohan View Post
    Check this link. File has been updated.

https://www.4shared.com/rar/3lEvcY-D...de_-_Vol1.html

Pass: egpet.net
    This is the 3rd edition* today the download is OK.

Thank
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ASTM Handbook Volume 3.02 and 3.03

3. Share Companion Guide to the ASME BPVC

Dear Mechen*
    plz re-upload Volume 1 Fourth Edition* the file is corrupted.
    Thanks in advance.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Asme bpvc 2017 coming soon !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Thompson View Post
    Thanks Marty* you are the Leader of an excellent team.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Asme bpvc 2017 coming soon !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHEMYY View Post
    FRIENDS - TRY THIS SITE - SOME PARTS ARE THERE :
    https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s100...50585449857193

ENJOY .
    Dear SHEMYY*
    how i can't see the file on that cloud. How I can see it?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Remedy for an Underground Blowout in a gas well causing incidents

We have been experiencing shallow gas flows (gas broaching) following an abnormal sound in one of the gas wells* since July 2011. This was later identified as a case of underground blowout. One of the contributing factors was erosion of tubing due to sand ingress and annular pressure buildup. Several attempts were made to address the problem by killing the well* drilling of relief well and vent holes* etc. Although the extent of gas flow was contained to a great extent* the same is continuing. The contamination of ground water* fire incidents* etc. are some of the issues that need to be addressed. Complaints of shallow gas flows are reported by people residing in the area neighboring to the well and need to be resolved.

Can anyone suggest a remedy to this persistent problem?
  7. Etap-16

Quote Originally Posted by himmelstern View Post
    there is a video instalation procedure of how to cr.a.ck or pa.tch ETAP 16.0

Friend I need etap 16.1 please tell me how to get it urgently
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. EN13480-3 Tee Branch Reinforcement Pad Calculation

Hello*

I am doing the branch tee reinforcement pad requirement calculation according to EN 13480-3 section 8.4.3. I have some queries as below.

(1) In Equation 8.4.3-4 ( lpl <= ls). I have calculated the effective reinforcement of shell pipe (ls) value according to equation 8.4.1-2 which is coming around 190 mm. So According to the equation I can use the reinforcement pad width less than ls means less than 190 mm. If I follow the above equation * it will never satisfy the final equation 8.4.3-6. it seems this equation is not correct.
    If code restrict the reinforcement pad width how we can satisfy the final equation without increasing the pad width where reinforcement pad width is also limited to eas according to equation 8.4.3-5. Refer attached code page attachment (EN13480-3-Page-82.pdf). Please suggest.

(2) EN13480-3 equation 8.4.3-5 condition eapl<=eas shall be satisfy.
    I am using the reinforcement pad thickness same as shell thickness* means pad will be cut from shell pipe during fabrication.

I am using the nominal pad thickness same as shell thickness 16 mm with assuming same corrosion allowances. Refer below calculation.
    My nominal shell thickness en=16 mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm.so eas=16-3.4-0.3= 12.3 mm.
    Plate thickness used enpl=16mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm. so eapl=12.3 mm.

Is my calculation & understanding is correct.

As in brief above code restrict the reinforcement pad thickness as well as width to compensate the cutting area for branch.

Please find attached my detail calculation. (Terna Reinforcement pad Calculation30052017.pdf)
  9. EN13480-3 Tee Branch Reinforcement Pad Calculation

Hello*

I am doing the branch tee reinforcement pad requirement calculation according to EN 13480-3 section 8.4.3. I have some queries as below.

(1) In Equation 8.4.3-4 ( lpl <= ls). I have calculated the effective reinforcement of shell pipe (ls) value according to equation 8.4.1-2 which is coming around 190 mm. So According to the equation I can use the reinforcement pad width less than ls means less than 190 mm. If I follow the above equation * it will never satisfy the final equation 8.4.3-6. it seems this equation is not correct.
    If code restrict the reinforcement pad width how we can satisfy the final equation without increasing the pad width where reinforcement pad width is also limited to eas according to equation 8.4.3-5. Refer attached code page attachment (EN13480-3-Page-82.pdf). Please suggest.

(2) EN13480-3 equation 8.4.3-5 condition eapl<=eas shall be satisfy.
    I am using the reinforcement pad thickness same as shell thickness* means pad will be cut from shell pipe during fabrication.

I am using the nominal pad thickness same as shell thickness 16 mm with assuming same corrosion allowances. Refer below calculation.
    My nominal shell thickness en=16 mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm.so eas=16-3.4-0.3= 12.3 mm.
    Plate thickness used enpl=16mm. c0=3.4* c1=0.3 mm. so eapl=12.3 mm.

Is my calculation & understanding is correct.

As in brief above code restrict the reinforcement pad thickness as well as width to compensate the cutting area for branch.

Please find attached my detail calculation. (Terna Reinforcement pad Calculation30052017.pdf)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  10. Masters in Fire Protection Engineering

Friends*

I would like to do masters in fire protection engineering. Please suggest some good universities to do masters in fire protection engineering.

Thanks
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast